This car is cool but to slow

Discussion in '2003 Mercedes-Benz SL 55 AMG' started by Buggatisrule, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: This car is cool but to slow

IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH U????????? SLOW?????????? i don't think 208mph is slow!!!!! wow ur stupid callin it slow!

2. Re: This car is cool but to slow

Hey Buggatisrule what kind of car do you drive man?
    <!-- Signature -->

3. Re: This car is cool but to slow

This car is sick and it's really fast.I don't know where you get slow from.It might be "slow" compared to a damn mclaren but this car is awesome and its really fast.I love how this car looks.

4. Re: This car is cool but to slow

4.6 secs is remarkable for a 2 ton car...but 338kph is unbelieveable.<!-- Signature -->

5. #6 CAM13, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: This car is cool but to slow

for all people saying that this car can go over 300 kph. This is a quote from Car and Driver.
    Unrestrained, Mercedes reports the SL55 AMG can run to an intoxicating 208 mph—on the Papenburg proving ground, of course. The problem is tires. No road tires exist for these speeds in a 4400-pound car, so even the "unlimited" SL55 is constrained to 186 mph.
    found at http://www.caranddriver.com/xp/Caranddriver/previews/2002/march/200203_preview_mercedes.xml

6. Re: This car is cool but to slow

Go F U C K your grandma!!!!!

He's right, what car do you drive?

We drive a Ferrari Testarossa 1988, so come on...

MAKE MY DAY!!! ya sonbitch<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: This car is cool but to slow

4.6 slow?? 330kph slow ???
    OK if you want ! but I hope you are a dragster pilot cuz you'll never find a car which is fast according with your topic !<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: This car is cool but to slow

hey kid the engine is limited.u said slow caus u saw the 250kph.but get rid of the limit........superfast and plus it almost weight 2 tons.