This car is just a huge coppy of a bunch of other cars put toget

Discussion in '2002 Laraki Fulgura Concept' started by leklen16, Aug 9, 2002.

1. This car is coppying alot of other cars, it has the front that looks alot like the ferrari 550 and the lights look like the lights of a ferrari 360, the side looks somewhat like that of a corvette Z06 and a lamborghini diablo, the back is a copy of a diablo but slightly distorted.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: This car is just a huge coppy of a bunch of other cars put t

You didn't read the description, did you? Here it is for you:

"This concept car was crafted by Lankari Design of Marocco. The chassis and driveline are based on a Lamborghini Diablo. Lankari Design specializes in models, virtual prototyping and prototype realization."

If its based off a Diablo, its likely it'll look like a Diablo... Thats like ragging on Saleen for making super-stangs that look like Mustangs. And as far as the Fast and the Furious goes... CGI racing just isn't racing. Watch Driven some time, its got great scenes. Or the original Gone in 60 Seconds. Or Bullitt... Its just hard to hate an old Mustang.

3. Re: This car is just a huge coppy of a bunch of other cars put t

Every car takes styling cues from many other cars, that's how cars change styles through different eras. Instead of thinking of what it looks like, try just looking at it as a new car individually. I think this car has great styling and engineering. Have a nice day.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: This car is just a huge coppy of a bunch of other cars put t

marranelloboy is onto it. leklen_16, if you're going to complain about it that bad, can I see your 720 HP supercar? whats that?.......you don't have one?!?!

5. Re: This car is just a huge coppy of a bunch of other cars put t

in my opinion the movies driven and gone in 60 seconds are having to less racing scenes but driven is really good.
    The Laraki Fulgura seems to be one of the best cars I have ever seen -no matter if it copys some other cars - it looks great - the power is great AND it is from an company I have never heared of - did anyone heared from Laraki bevore this car?

6. Re: This car is just a huge coppy of a bunch of other cars put t

One of the cars that you say this one copied from, namely the Ferrari 360 copied heavily off of the McLaren F1. And on annother point, will you compain when someone else "copies" some of this car's unique styling cues, or will you just say that "it is remeniscent" because you like the other brand better.
    All car's draw on the cars that have come before them, but when something is truely truely original, and truely unique then it becomes radical or revolutionary.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: This car is just a huge coppy of a bunch of other cars put t

I think its a good idea to do sometihings like that, if it performs the same way as a Lambo and costs less, i would buy it.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: This car is just a huge coppy of a bunch of other cars put t

i am making a laraki fulgura in 3d for the game need for Speed hgh stakes. no i am not making a game, just the car, and it is for NFSHS.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: This car is just a huge coppy of a bunch of other cars put t

ya its a copy of different cars.............which makes it original<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: This car is just a huge coppy of a bunch of other cars put t

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from dirtbag</i>
    <b>I think its a good idea to do sometihings like that, if it performs the same way as a Lambo and costs less, i would buy it.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

If it is based on a diablo, that means it would have to atleast be the same price of the diablo. They also gotta modify it to become a Laraki Fulgura, which im sure wouldnt be cheap.

id rather buy a lambo, and special the left over money on customising it myslef.

11. Re: This car is just a huge coppy of a bunch of other cars put t

This car just has the front of a Ferrari and the back of Lamborghini!!
    And that is stupid! You can all say that it's original, but it's not!
    Everybody can put the front of one nice looking car on the back of a other nice looking car. But espacially(?) when your a desingstudio you should come up with something completly new! By using other manufaturing styles together they are nothing better then those stupid korean cars.<!-- Signature -->