THIS CAR IS SO AMAZING!

Discussion in '2001 Nissan Nails Concept' started by Panzer, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: THIS CAR IS SO AMAZING!

Ha..Listen to this kidder. okay what drugs are you on.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: THIS CAR IS SO AMAZING!

i know, it doesnt look like any crap ive ever seen before!<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: THIS CAR IS SO AMAZING!

this car is only 3/4 of the way bad. its almost cool, but no.<!-- Signature -->

4. THIS CAR IS SO AMAZING!!!!!! I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU GUYS ARE TALKING ABOUT!!!!! I HOPE THIS COMES REALLY SOON!! I CANT BELIEVE YOU GUYS!!

5. Re: THIS CAR IS SO AMAZING!

It does get 105 mpg though. However, the Honda Dualnote has 400 hp and gets 40 mpg I think.

6. Re: THIS CAR IS SO AMAZING!

Racekilla, or whatever dumbass name you picked, what is "so cool" about this "car?" It's a damn Nissan!!!!! Now I know that Nissan made the Skyline and the R390, but in my mind, that's pretty much all they've done right. I say pretty much because that's all I can think of, so if anyone besides this little German car-hating ***** has anything to add to this, please do so. And by the way, little *****, I'm German, and not all Germans are Nazis, ok? Stereotypical asshole. Check out the pics. They speak for themselves.

7. Re: THIS CAR IS SO AMAZING!

I agree that this is a piece-o-shit. But i am still a Nissan fan in heart, god bless the 34. The one thing they lack is a good trick designer, they got sexy cars, i.e., Skyline, Siliva, but their trucks are crap.

8. #8 ICEBLEU, Oct 5, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: THIS CAR IS SO AMAZING!

i thought i saw some kid pushing one of these with his freind yesterday
    i think little tikes also make this
    http://www.icebleu.tk

9. Re: THIS CAR IS SO AMAZING!

Man, this thing is so gay, it's not even funny.

10. Re: THIS CAR IS SO AMAZING!

oh and
    chevorlet have done corvette
    ford have done mustang and gt40
    and dodge have done the viper.

heh,nissan seem pretty good after all

11. Re: THIS CAR IS SO AMAZING!

This car is fuel effecient not fast, If you own a skyline with 1000HP
    and you don't have enough money to pay for gas cause it costs $50 a day!!!!!!!! You drive the Nails and put the skyline in the garage!!!!

If you entered a race where the last person to run out of gas wins, AND YOU WHERE DRIVING THIS, YOU WOULD WIN!!!!!!!

12. Re: THIS CAR IS SO AMAZING!

rightly said!

13. Re: THIS CAR IS SO AMAZING!

Racekilla can you please pass some of that shit you smokin' over here plz. Thx.

14. Re: THIS CAR IS SO AMAZING!

I would also like to say Scentless Apprentice thx for someone else finally posting a pic of the Speed 12 best car ever!

15. Re: THIS CAR IS SO AMAZING!

chevrolet has done camaro, chevelle, nova, corvette.
    ford has done mustang, gt40 (not a big ford fan)
    dodge has done charger and viper.

nissan has done the 240z, 300zxtt, skyline

16. Re: THIS CAR IS SO AMAZING!

I like this mini truck it's very cute,why don't they put it into pruduction?????