this car is so ...

Discussion in '1999 Lamborghini Diablo SV' started by countachman, Aug 10, 2002.

1. <!-- Signature -->

2. Re: this car is so ...

HOT!!! (sorry i accidently hit enter and didnt finish the post). I would kill for this car I love the pic its sorta looks like a faded metallic silver(faded metallic isnt that a oxymoron). This car is king<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: this car is so ...

delicate yet a mammoth<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: this car is so ...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from CloudCityTrooper</i>
    <b>this car is so much junk compared to the Isetta.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You dont know a thing about cars because that little junky Isetta cant even go 60MPH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Lamborghini Diablo SV can go the Isettas top speed in 3 seconds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Re: this car is so ...

The pictures of this car on this site are not that great, and this car looks so much better in real life than it does in pictures. *You know you can edit what you say after you post it?*<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: this car is so ...

I think he must have bene joking, no-one is that stupid

7. Re: this car is so ...

Yeah....

8. Re: this car is so ...

yea

9. Re: this car is so ...

yo i also would kill for this car i think its the hottest thing and has midknight speed demon ritten all over it it looks like it is so strong with the metallic finish and can really stand the test of time and be driven i would drive it alot if i had one i would put twin turbos and some more cooling epuipment if it would increase the output but not to sure this car makes the murceilago look like a shit with its yellow metallica metal paint job is king it gives it that futuristic look kinda like the delorean but a hell of alot better and also i like the fixed lights and dual intakes on roof look way better then one hey performance aint everything when u got style not to menchen this cars got speed and style

10. Re: this car is so ...

I agree
    Peace.

11. Re: this car is so ...

Ultimate Diablo
    Ultimate Lambo