this car is tha shit

Discussion in '2001 BMW M Coupe' started by Guibo, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: this car is tha shit

Huh?

2. <!-- Signature -->

3. Re: this car is tha shit

you call this shit? what do you drive cuase its probly not even close to a BMW. <!-- Signature -->

4. Re: this car is tha shit

Ha !!! are you driving a BMW yourself,i dont think so.a car that lasts only 4-5 years and dies s shit!!!! believe me<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: this car is tha shit

this car kicks all ass. you are judgeing this car based on looks (wich I love) and not on performance (wich is awsome). this car has a perfect 50/50 weight distribution so it handles amazing and the new one is sub 5 sec to 60.

6. Re: this car is tha shit

Damn this is a nice car but if you want to see better go to the L section and look at the Lamborghini's.

7. Re: this car is tha shit

I'll bet the engine in the Lamborghini alone costs as much as this car. Would would you rather do:
    1) admire the beauty of a Lamborghini engine sitting in your living room, or
    2) nail some apexes at Laguna Seca and tackle some mountain twisties in this thing?

8. Re: this car is tha shit

How can you call this car shit! It will certainly beat any of your stupid little rice rockets!<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: this car is tha shit

and that is the truth<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: this car is tha shit

ure a dumbass!!!! this car is amazing. yes i admit, im a import rodder, but this car is amazingly styled, rear wheel drive which means lots of burnouts and drifts, and has PLENTY of power, what else do u want? this car is amazing, the rest of the bimmers suck to me, i feel that the company is trying to hard to compete with the japanese. Honda, mitsubishi and nissan in my mind are the best japnese companies. the best euro companies are VW, porsche, audi, and opel.

11. Re: this car is tha shit

u idiots i like this car a lot. i meant like thicar is DA SHIT.as in the bomb or cool.
    <!-- Signature -->

12. Re: this car is tha shit

he meant that this car is the best or so. not that it is shit. hahaha..funny people...<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: this car is tha shit

I love BMW the company is great. It makes great if not the best cars. Some one said that BMW wants to compete with HONDA or NISSAN? MY response is "SON YOU STUPID?" BMW doesnt have to compete with those shitty cars. GERMAN engeneering is the best, although i do love American cars. I have one thing that would maby piss some people off. THIS particular model is butt ugly. The M coupe is small and ugly. You guys actually like hatchbacks?
    I didnt think anyone would! But i guess thats just my opinion. Someone also mentioned the Leguna Seca2. THAT IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CAR IN THE WORLD. As for this ugly coupe i have to say that one of the designers at BMW messed up pretty badly.<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: this car is tha shit

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Guibo</i>
    <b>I'll bet the engine in the Lamborghini alone costs as much as this car. Would would you rather do:
    1) admire the beauty of a Lamborghini engine sitting in your living room, or
    2) nail some apexes at Laguna Seca and tackle some mountain twisties in this thing?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

LOL
    You're so right , are you a medium ?

15. Re: this car is tha shit

This car is awesome I'm sure, but can't help thinking its a Z3 with a roof on it everytime I look at it. Maybe a new look BMW???<!-- Signature -->