This car is the best

Discussion in '1996 Lamborghini Diablo VTTT' started by ferrari F40 GTE, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: This car is the best

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from rusty11</i>
    <b>This Car is the best and they are thinking of putting a 8.0 Lamborghini engin in it with the turbos and would put out at lest 1200 bhp but with that power it would need all new components becaue it would have to much power for the ones in it. If they did this the car would be even bader then it is. It has a topspeed of 255mph but if you take the restricter off it will go 275mph but would need new arow dinamics to keep it on the ground. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

1200 bhp, thats nothing the V8 from 360 modena can produce mighty 1500 bhp, and it has better aerodynamicks.... it would kick this cars ass

2. Re: This car is the best

I love these cars. These are the best cars in the world and any1 that thinks different disserves to be dragged out in the middle of the road and shot. This is no opinion this is a #$%#in fact. This car is worth every penny they sell it for.

3. Re: This car is the best

This is the dream this car is #1 and it ruless i saw 1 on the TV diablo attt and its more than 500.000.00$$$ it was blue one :0)<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: This car is the best

are you people insane, you can build a car from scratch for a half mill. to do anything and more of what this does, yeah i looks alright and yeah its fast but the fact of the matter is that any moron can build a car that goes that fast if you keep putting money into it, im not trying to rag on lamborghini because ive loved every car build by them but a half mill is just going over considering the costs of turbos is farely low to other mods

5. This Car is the best and they are thinking of putting a 8.0 Lamborghini engin in it with the turbos and would put out at lest 1200 bhp but with that power it would need all new components becaue it would have to much power for the ones in it. If they did this the car would be even bader then it is. It has a topspeed of 255mph but if you take the restricter off it will go 275mph but would need new arow dinamics to keep it on the ground.

6. Re: This car is the best

THERE AINT NOFIN BETTER THAN THE FERRARI 550 MARANELLO TWIN TURBO

SO WAKE UP AND SMELL THE BURNOUT OF THE 550 TYRES AND GET UR SENSES BACK.

CAUZ THEIR AINT ANYFIN BETTER THAN IT.

AND A BIG THUMBS UP FOR ALL THE FERRARI LOVERS ;)<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: This car is the best

I love these cars.

8. Re: This car is the best

thats what i heard but cant remember where, do u know?

9. Re: This car is the best

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from snyper</i>
    <b>thats what i heard but cant remember where, do u know?
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Yes i think it is on lambo cars.com but some info on that site is incorect like the tope speed of this car says 222mph but it is 255mph.

10. Re: This car is the best

i read it on a website and in a magazine, best friggin car in the Diablo lineup

11. Re: This car is the best

Hey evolution tell your buddy Speed Demon that if he is going to put a Ferrari against a Lamborghini, to at least find the right one for the job, if the problem is that he doesn't know any here is just a little bit of wisdom

Next time pick the F50TT there is a nice accurate report about it with every test and number you need.

In the meantime while you 550TT is doing its burnout and we are smelling it, eat the dust of the Vicious Tractioned Diablo VTTT.

Remember the Bull is stronger that the Stallion.

12. Re: This car is the best

I forgot that the report of the F50TT was done by Car and Driver a few years ago, so that you don't have any doubt about their figures