THIS CAR IS THE UGLIEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!

Discussion in '2000 Honda S2000' started by elbato22, Aug 9, 2002.

1. THIS CAR IS UGLY, SLOW AND OVERPRICED... WHO WOULD BUY THIS GARBAGE!!!!!!!<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: THIS CAR IS THE UGLIEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!

The Honda S-2000 is a very good car. Honda has made vaery good cars but this is one of the BEST ever. It's good for a Florida type person or a California type person. Because it is covertable it is awesome also because it is has push start button.

Big_Max

3. Re: THIS CAR IS THE UGLIEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!

Ugly is an opinion. 5.5 sec is not slow for a street car.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: THIS CAR IS THE UGLIEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!

Ugliness is a Matter of opinion. Personally I like the looks of a Buick Grand National, but not too many people do. (the less the better)

5. Re: THIS CAR IS THE UGLIEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!

Who ever thinks this car is ugly shouldent. If it was a woman. whoa
    _-_---___-----___-_-----------_____---_______-----_______-------_____-
    My photo art changing and perfecting the perfect.

6. Re: THIS CAR IS THE UGLIEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!

7. Re: THIS CAR IS THE UGLIEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from elbato22</i>
    <b>THIS CAR IS UGLY, SLOW AND OVERPRICED... WHO WOULD BUY THIS GARBAGE!!!!!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Well this car is amazing. Nothing else on the road comes close to this thing. I think that caddy truck u have there is ugly. I dont see why u think this car is ugly and the time spent and quality of this car reflects the price. So next time before opening your big mouth why not learn about the car before criticizing it.

When has caddilac put a an aluminum monocouque chassis on their cars? or push button starters and digital tachometers? NEVER

Besides if u want over priced look at that caddy ext you have(im assuming its yours). Its nothing more than a chevy avalanche with a cheap plasticky leather interior for $15k more.

8. Re: THIS CAR IS THE UGLIEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!

No offense, but A freakin military Dues and Hummer (Both made by GM) has a push button starter. I would not exactly call this a luxury item.

9. Re: THIS CAR IS THE UGLIEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!

my dads 60's e-type has a push start button, as do many other cars

10. Re: THIS CAR IS THE UGLIEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!

Actually Cadillac had a lot of there cars with digital tachometers and speedometers in the 80's so at least honda came around adout 15 years later.<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: THIS CAR IS THE UGLIEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from PoweredbyM</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from elbato22</i>
    <b>THIS CAR IS UGLY, SLOW AND OVERPRICED... WHO WOULD BUY THIS GARBAGE!!!!!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Well this car is amazing. Nothing else on the road comes close to this thing. I think that caddy truck u have there is ugly. I dont see why u think this car is ugly and the time spent and quality of this car reflects the price. So next time before opening your big mouth why not learn about the car before criticizing it.

When has caddilac put a an aluminum monocouque chassis on their cars? or push button starters and digital tachometers? NEVER

Besides if u want over priced look at that caddy ext you have(im assuming its yours). Its nothing more than a chevy avalanche with a cheap plasticky leather interior for $15k more.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

moron.<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: THIS CAR IS THE UGLIEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!

I think this car is a gem. show me one other 2L Inline 4 or smaller that throws 240hp at you and I'll shut up.

13. Re: THIS CAR IS THE UGLIEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!

FIrst you show me one that can get more than 200 ft lbs of torque then we will shut up.

14. Re: THIS CAR IS THE UGLIEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!

FIrst you show me one that can get more than 200 ft lbs of torque then we will shut up.

15. Re: THIS CAR IS THE UGLIEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!

Right on!!!!

16. Re: THIS CAR IS THE UGLIEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!

I absolutely agree with you. I am a honda lover too. (We have a honda civic of 1984 automatic). Who the #$%# is that fool blind that said that s2000 is,,whatever he said.Cant he see the numbers? 5.5 241 km/h (and i suppose it has 20 km more till the deep of red marks (8900 rpm)Well if you decide to answer me i dont know how long will it take for me to read your answer. To end my reply i want to add that skylines GT-R are my peak interest and love.

17. Re: THIS CAR IS THE UGLIEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!

you are fool to compare honda with cadillac.You know my grandfather has a ferrari (enzo ferrari specifically) that is better than your datsun.

18. Re: THIS CAR IS THE UGLIEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!

I absolutely agree with you. I am a honda lover too. (We have a honda civic of 1984 automatic). Who the #$%# is that fool blind that said that s2000 is,,whatever he said.Cant he see the numbers? 5.5 241 km/h (and i suppose it has 20 km more till the deep of red marks (8900 rpm)Well if you decide to answer me i dont know how long will it take for me to read your answer. To end my reply i want to add that skylines GT-R are my peak interest and love.

19. Re: THIS CAR IS THE UGLIEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!

There are no (human) words that can describe the perfection of this car. You can't say it, you just feel it.

20. Re: THIS CAR IS THE UGLIEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!

This guy that created this topic must be a really psycho. Have you seen the movie Green mile? Well he is much worse than him.

21. Re: THIS CAR IS THE UGLIEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!

THIS CAR IS A EMBARRESSMENT TO HUMANKIND ... THEY SHOULD ALL BE ROUNDED UP AND BURNT WITH THEIR ASHES DISGARDED IN SPACE

22. Re: THIS CAR IS THE UGLIEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!

Turn off your caps lock, noob. And knock of the closed minded bull, or you're out of here.

23. #23 Chris V, Sep 13, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: THIS CAR IS THE UGLIEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!

Ahhh, but the S2000 actually has a VERY flat torque curve. Almost V8 like. Check it out here: http://s2000.vtec.net/dyno/dyno1.html That's pretty impressive.

Next, you don't need the 200 lbs of torque if you're pushing a car that weighs as little as this does AND you have good gears (remember, gears multiply torque).

Due to the weight and gearing, this car has MORE effective torque at 2000 rpm than a Camaro.

You can't just look at raw numbers, and say, "gee, it only has 153 lb ft of torque, so it must not be any good."

24. Re: THIS CAR IS THE UGLIEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!

Nicely put Chris...

25. Re: THIS CAR IS THE UGLIEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!

hehe this var is the pride and jo of honda and honda engineers, i would like to have this car but i also do still think the car is over priced about 3,000 for the evo is about the same