THIS CAR IS THE UGLYES CAR EVER !!! CRAP !!!!!

Discussion in '1991 Mazda 787B' started by GreY, Aug 10, 2002.

1. this car is the uglyest car ever ... whats the mening ... I understand that it has to look thatway becuse it has 2 glide throw the air ... BUT STILL ... The Lamborghini diablo is niceŽs cars ever..
    and it still glides throw the air ... il i wanna say is .. BURN THE MOTH*RFUC*ER DOWN !!! ... <!-- Signature -->

2. Re: THIS CAR IS THE UGLYES CAR EVER !!! CRAP !!!!!

You sir are full of shit.
    Lamborghini coundn't touch this car.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: THIS CAR IS THE UGLYES CAR EVER !!! CRAP !!!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from deuginthesky</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from GreY</i>
    <b>this car is the uglyest car ever ... whats the mening ... I understand that it has to look thatway becuse it has 2 glide throw the air ... BUT STILL ... The Lamborghini diablo is niceŽs cars ever..
    and it still glides throw the air ... il i wanna say is .. BURN THE MOTH*RFUC*ER DOWN !!! ... </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Poor guy , a Le Mans protoype car is designed to win a race , not beauty contests !!

If you want to see ugly cars , then just look at US pickups.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> I agree that Le Mans cars arent made to win beauty contests but i like its design and colors.

4. Re: THIS CAR IS THE UGLYES CAR EVER !!! CRAP !!!!!

shows what you know the diablo has a high drag cd

5. Re: THIS CAR IS THE UGLYES CAR EVER !!! CRAP !!!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from GreY</i>
    <b>this car is the uglyest car ever ... whats the mening ... I understand that it has to look thatway becuse it has 2 glide throw the air ... BUT STILL ... The Lamborghini diablo is niceŽs cars ever..
    and it still glides throw the air ... il i wanna say is .. BURN THE MOTH*RFUC*ER DOWN !!! ... </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Poor guy , a Le Mans protoype car is designed to win a race , not beauty contests !!

If you want to see ugly cars , then just look at US pickups.

6. Re: THIS CAR IS THE UGLYES CAR EVER !!! CRAP !!!!!

Did your mother drop you on your head as a baby or were you just born retarded? If you are going to express your opinion try to spell at least half of the words right.

I don't think the designers of this car really care about looks since it will never be sold to the public and is strictly for racing.

7. Re: THIS CAR IS THE UGLYES CAR EVER !!! CRAP !!!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from GreY</i>

Man, you are a stupid stpid little boy, it as designed for 1 thing and that was to win Le Mans and it did, On the other hand how may times did Lamborghni win Le Mans? thats what I thought. You want UGLY cars look at the new Lambo's they look like freakin spaceships.

8. Re: THIS CAR IS THE UGLYES CAR EVER !!! CRAP !!!!!

Oh geez. Do you know what a "race" car is? well this is one, and they dont usually look pretty like street cars, but who cares thats not their function.

9. Re: THIS CAR IS THE UGLYES CAR EVER !!! CRAP !!!!!

#$%# soem people can't keep a reign on their stupidity<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: THIS CAR IS THE UGLYES CAR EVER !!! CRAP !!!!!

if you say that this is ugly, then you might as well say that all group c's are ugly<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: THIS CAR IS THE UGLYES CAR EVER !!! CRAP !!!!!

you know what? obviously the thought never crossed your mind when you posted this message. not every single car the enters the le mans looks of the hook. their only purpose is to last 24 hours. to prove who is the best. basically, TO WIN!!!!! put your lambo and the 787B ina race. i bet i know which one would look better. the lambo would look good getting burned, while the 787B would look even better burning it. give me a pick between the lambo and the 787B i'll go with the 787B.

12. Re: THIS CAR IS THE UGLYES CAR EVER !!! CRAP !!!!!

It's a race car whose intention is to go "fast" I don't think Mazda ever intended to put this car into production....

13. Re: THIS CAR IS THE UGLYES CAR EVER !!! CRAP !!!!!

It looks good! Mazda should have produced this.
    <!-- Signature -->

14. Re: THIS CAR IS THE UGLYES CAR EVER !!! CRAP !!!!!

This car is a beautiful machine. It was built for speed and endurance, not looks. All the stickers and what-not on the car makes it look bad. A new paint scheme would probably make it look better. Thinking about what you say would help. Not posting some idiot thing like that. 787B vs. Lamborghini, the 787B would stand truimphant over the Lamborghini. I make my point.

15. Re: THIS CAR IS THE UGLYES CAR EVER !!! CRAP !!!!!

and it still glides throw the air ... il i wanna say is .. BURN THE MOTH*RFUC*ER DOWN !!! ... </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->twat<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: THIS CAR IS THE UGLYES CAR EVER !!! CRAP !!!!!

GreY is a gay #$%# and don't know shit about rotaries and their potential

17. Re: THIS CAR IS THE UGLYES CAR EVER !!! CRAP !!!!!

I dont like this car

18. lol

LOL! You are so dumb I cant belive it. How old are you? 11? I bet you have never even seen a Lambo in real life. Use some common sence, I'd be willing to bet lambos well never win at Lemans, especially if they let rotorys be turbo... Which well never happen cause they would waste on everything, its not fair to other companys that dont use rotary engines, i bet if they did let rotarys go all out then all the companys would swich to using rotary engines too.

19. Re: THIS CAR IS THE UGLYES CAR EVER !!! CRAP !!!!!

Who is this "GreY" fool? Granted, I have the utmost in respect for Lamborghini, but think, dumbass! Lambo...787B...no-brainer! Style, durability, functionality and overall performance IS the race world. The 787B is beautiful in all aspects. Especially with that quad-rotor!

20. Re: THIS CAR IS THE UGLYES CAR EVER !!! CRAP !!!!!

Well, roadkill, waddya expect? The guy said it was ugly...so everyone's beating him with an 'ugly'stick!

21. No it's not the uglyest car ever

22. Actually it's one of the most exciting race cars ever. Even in looks.

23. No it's not the uglyest car ever

24. No it's not the uglyest car ever

25. you make me laugh. im pretty sure the 787B would absoulty destroy any lamborghini u throw at it.