This car kills every other car

Discussion in '2002 Bugatti 16/4 Veyron Preproduction' started by Benzo, Aug 9, 2002.

1. This car rules the production of cars being the fastest car in production. (Faster then Mclaren)

2. Re: This car kills every other car

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Benzo</i>
    <b>This car rules the production of cars being the fastest car in production. (Faster then Mclaren)</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

are you a dumb ass? what was number one on the list? oh yeah my bad it was a CORVETTE and unlike this car which looks like an overrated volkswagon the vette actually looks decent<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: This car kills every other car

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from jay_dawg22</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Benzo</i>
    <b>This car rules the production of cars being the fastest car in production. (Faster then Mclaren)</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

are you a dumb ass? what was number one on the list? oh yeah my bad it was a CORVETTE and unlike this car which looks like an overrated volkswagon the vette actually looks decent</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    No, those year vettes look like shit, hehe<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: This car kills every other car

wha'd you talkin 'bout boy?!? this car wood whoop yo cars ass...that is...if you have a car!

5. Re: This car kills every other car

wha'd you talkin boy? this thing looks 10x better than your little tricycle!!! run along home now

6. Re: This car kills every other car

wh'ad you talkin boy? that vette looks 10x better than your little tricycle...run along home now

7. Re: This car kills every other car

It seems that ignorance has taken over people minds, except for yours. Do you people think that Vovlo is a Ford, just because they own it?...%&"$%&. This car is a pure french ultraexotic car and comparing it with a Vette is an insult for all car fans. A vette is a special peace JUST BECAUSE IT IS FAST AND CHEAP and that's it, besides that it is ugly, it hasn't evolve since 199X, and it's style sucks it is just TOO F...ing american, an americans ar good making truks, and 4x4. Let the europeans handle the sport car production.

8. Re: This car kills every other car

actually this car would be MURDERED by any mclaren (even an untuned one)

9. Re: This car kills every other car

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ferraiman12</i>
    <b>actually this car would be MURDERED by any mclaren (even an untuned one)</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

How so?