This car or the Mclaren F1 LM?

Discussion in '1996 Ferrari F50 GT' started by F50Fanatic, Sep 11, 2004.

1. Between the Ferrari F50 GT and Mclaren F1 LM, which car do you rather have?

2. McLaren everytime

3. Ferrari F50 Gt, but not by much.

4. mclaren obviously
    it is much better
    the mclaren f1 lm

5. mclaren obviously
    it is much better
    the mclaren f1 lm
    ok?

6. mclaren obviously
    it is much better
    the mclaren f1 lm
    ok?

7. ferrari lover goes with ferrari f50 gt
    and I am a ferrari lover

8. ferrari lover goes with ferrari f50 gt
    and I am a ferrari lover

9. f 50 gt no doubt about it

10. I personally am obsessed with ferraris.

11. I personally am obsessed with ferraris that means f50.

12. I personally am obsessed with ferraris that means f50.

13. I personally think it would be difficult to make an educated decision without driving both. i guess it comes down to what you want. both have outstand acceleration, braking, and handling abilities, and both come from the best automakers in the business. personally, i'd go with the McLaren if i had to choose right now, though.

14. mclaren sux
    ferrari rules

15. the ferrari could crush the maclaren anytime anywhere

16. i cant make a decision

17. there's a little particular: mclaren must have more then 1300 cc plus Ferrari to gain same acceleration and speed...remember 391kph by Mclaren was do on O ring in optimum conditions, the best on a normal track was 372kph, but only 9kph is not a far distance...
    But McLaren got result by transforming a Race car in a road car, using the same racing engine...
    Ferrari maked only three f50gts from a base of a road car...
    No experience like McLaren.
    Everyone told McLaren is the best car ever....but no one remember is a race car (same engine but with more hp for road, cause were take away blocks on valves!), and only for this must not be compared with any "normal" special road car..specially when to gain less weight (and beat Enzo too for this fact) it was prived by servo too...it doesn't have anything tecnological "gadgets" like any supercar on the market....we can tell McLaren, like Lotus,
    follow "less weight, more performances" idea.
    Unfortunately no one could remember another thing: look at chart on this site....the car was sold at 1450000$ but when it gained more value after first buying.
    McLaren costed 1100000$ at base price...
    There's no competition.
    Remember antoher thing: Between F50gt and F1 there are about 100kg or more...

18. F50 GT. McLaren's, I like, but I like Ferraris better

19. Although I love the F1 LM, I would rather have the F50 GT because it is more exclusive, looks better, and performs better. However, a McLaren would probably be more fun to drive.

20. Mclaren but not by much

21. Mclaren but not by much

22. Definitely F1. This car may be faster, but the F1 is reasonable to drive on the road or even perhaps on a daily basis.