this car rocks it kills hsv's with out the supercharger

Discussion in '2001 Ford Falcon 300' started by dumbo, Aug 9, 2002.

1. This car rocks my dads friend has one of the concept falcons it does the best burnouts. Last week we saw montertrucks in adelaide and after we draged of a hsv clubsport down main north road at 260 km/h+<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: this car rocks it kills hsv's with out the supercharger

the engine definatly doesnt need a supercharger. John Bowe's mustang Cobra RA got upto 310kw and 500nm before it was detuned to 280kw and 470nm. All naturally aspirated. Still id rather the 5.4L though.

3. Re: this car rocks it kills hsv's with out the supercharger

Too bad this ain't a REAL car but even 300kW won't scare the REAL Maloo which pumps out 350kW without a blower!

4. Re: this car rocks it kills hsv's with out the supercharger

Hey Tickford5400, the 4.6 quadcam is an awesome engine...
    The local Ford dealer lent us his 2001 Mustang and the engine rocks.

Either way though....I like both engines. =)

As for RuffRydaRaz....why don't you compare a 2.5L V6 to a 4.1L 6 cylinder.....seeing that that is the same size difference.

5. Re: this car rocks it kills hsv's with out the supercharger

the xr8 xplod has 350kw at 5.7l where the hsv has 350kw at 6.2!
    but i suspect hsv might release the 6.2 in a new gts 4 door in feb next year :/ but knowing hsv it would most likely not be able to break out a good time due to the rest of the car being a rickety piece of shit, especially the gear box.
    the gt and gtho will piss on anything that has that 6.2 in it and they are only 5.4 :D
    GO HOLDEN *snigger*<!-- Signature -->