this car rocks.

Discussion in '2001 Lexus SC430' started by HPmasterauto, Aug 10, 2002.

1. this car brings a whole new perspective to lexus. lexus is a classy car company. this is a 300bhp, 156mph machine. the retractible hardtop is a great touch. i love it . i wish i had one, dont u?<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: this car rocks.

Nope. It's butt ugly and there's many cars I'd rather have for the price.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: this car rocks.

I think it looks fat (not phat, fat). I woudn't mind having one, though.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: this car rocks.

Nope this car is butt ugly. And as for classy Lexus are badged Toyota in Japan. Is that as Classy?

5. Re: this car rocks.

I dont care who owns Lexus or any other car company. A GOOD CAR IS A GOOD CAR. Now shut up and go drive you KIA Sorento you fools.

6. Re: this car rocks.

Man this car rox!

7. Re: this car rocks.

Get rid of the stock torque converter and put a 3800 stall torque converter to mate the flexplate to that 5-speed auto and you'd have something fun as hell to drive on the street.

8. Re: this car rocks.

It looks good in person. But its slow for the price. i.e.G35 would kick its butt!! and it's cheaper.

9. Re: this car rocks.

own one and ripedddddddddd a g35 badly... they accelerate at 6.0 but don't compare once above that

10. Re: this car rocks.

lawodevolution wat did you mean bout the torque convertor... i don't know much bout cars but would love to do somehting to make it faster

11. Re: this car rocks.

I do, i also think this car looks great, i love the style, its something different for Lexus, and it brings a more aggresive approach to their cars.

12. Re: this car rocks.

The car isn't that great...I'd prefer a BMW Z3, Honda S2000 or MB SLK.

13. Re: this car rocks.

doubt it

14. Re: this car rocks.

I am a proud owner
    and i love this car
    i also own a g35 and its great 2
    but this blows it away
    it has good acceleration
    and is a great ride
    FU to tall the people who hate this