This car should be faster for the money.

Discussion in '1994 Schuppan 962CR' started by Porsche addict, Aug 8, 2006.

1. Correct, this is one of the fastest road legal cars ever. Not to mention everyone who posted in this thread is unable to drive this car to it's limits.

2. pretty fast in my book

3. i totally agree, i hate people who say, "it should be faster" or "It coulda been more"
    1.where the hell are you gonna be able to drive it top speed.
    2. do you fu(king own one??? no so shut the hell up

this car is definetly in my book for fast cars

4. It's tack abilities are what makes this car so amazing. Oh and 230mph not fast enough...you're an idiot.

5. would you guys take this 962 first, or the dauer?

6. UM....I'd rather take the Dauer over this, for one simple reason and is because Dauer really but up a dominareing pace against the F1 GTR!!

7. well, when it was made, it was one of the fastest.
    obviously there are better cars now.
    for example, the veyron is much better value than this.
    but the more a car ages, the more exclusive it gets (in the very long term). the more expensive it becomes. regardless of performance.
    kinda like wine...

8. You are a RETARD go away. None of what you just said is true. You are a dumb troll osting here and there and knows nothing about cars. This care would ASS RAPE a Veyron in every way except a stright line which means next to nothing.

9. You are a RETARD go away. None of what you just said is true. You are a dumb troll osting here and there and knows nothing about cars. This care would ASS RAPE a Veyron in every way except a stright line which means next to nothing.

10. He's correct actually. But the differences between a Veyron and a 962 are so enormous, that it's almost between picking between a gokart and a camper, you know. Track times apart, there's no way one could use a 962 every day and commute in comfort on top of being fast.

Why the hostile attitude maaann