This car sucks

Discussion in '2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06' started by american cars suck, Aug 9, 2002.

1. i can be it with a stock altima. The new one is hot. I mean the corvette would probablly blow up anyway. Now the lingenfther corvette thats a diffent story that i would need my 1300hp supra.

2. Re: This car sucks

One of the most ignorant little kids on this site WHAT A LOSER!!!!!!

3. Re: This car sucks

YOU'RE A FUCKING FAGGOT! YOU ARE THE GAYEST PERSON IN THIS SITE. YOU HATE AMERICAN CARS BECAUSE YOU HATE AMERICAN, YOU PIECE OF SHIT ASSHOLE. ARE YOU FROM JAPAN? THEY PROBALY KICKED YOUR FAGGOT-ASS OFF OF THEIR COUNTRY FOR EMBARASSING THEM! MAN, YOU DON'T HAVE A 1300 HP SUPRA BECAUSE I JACKED IT AND KEPT IT, YOU ****!!!! I HATE PEOPLE WHO HATE AMERICAN CARS BECAUSE THEY THINK AMERICANS SUCK AT MAKING CARS. WE INVENTED THE CAR, ASSHOLE!!! YOUR JAPANESE CARS ARE COOL AND EVERYTHING, BUT IT'S PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT MAKE ME HATE THEM! **** YOU, YOUR SUPRA, AND YOUR HATRED TOWARDS AMERICAN CARS! YOU CAN GO TO HELL AND BURN LIKE THE FAGGOT-ASS, PUSSY **** YOU ARE, YOU FUCKING RETARDED, DICK-HEADED PUSSY-FACE!!!!

4. Re: This car sucks

how do you type in your straight jacket? Like, really man. How DO you do it?