This Car Sucks

Discussion in '2002 Chrysler Pacifica Concept' started by RM3, Aug 9, 2002.

1. It is a cheap copy of the X5, besides, it doesnŽt have any style at all

2. Re: This Car Sucks

OH **** YOU! You are a dick. THis car comes very well equiped with Leather, Navigation, and a whole bunch of other shit .SO SHUT THE **** UP!!!! It is people like you that piss me off. Asshole.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: This Car Sucks

They do have some good intentions with the interior design and all that. As far as the engine goes though, how often have we seen "supercars" put out by Chrysler in the past few centuries? Hmm, i don't think we have at all. When they created this car, they were just going for comfort, nothing else.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: This Car Sucks

Me 2!!!

5. Re: This Car Sucks

Aparently nobody has any taste this is quite a nice vehicle and all of you #%$#% in your lamborghinis honda civics dont know what you are talking about. Cant anyone judge a car against its competiton not every $%^&* car in the world. MY GOD! like these morons really know what they are talking about when the compare the Pacifica to the X5 and the M-class. For heavens sake its a chrysler compare it to another 30K dollar vehicle and then see how things stack up.

6. Re: This Car Sucks

its a minivan. i hate minivans.

7. Re: This Car Sucks

300 Letter Series of the 50's would name a few.