this car sucks!!!

Discussion in '1996 Dodge Viper RT/10 ‘Phase II SR’' started by jcazz, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: this car sucks!!!

I agree that for the money i'd spend i could get a much better car. but i'd rather have this than a vette

2. vipers are a waist of money and u dont get very much out of them. i dont know y anyone would waist that kind of money of peice of shit rattletrap. if u wanted a powerful car that would last alot longer and u would get more enjoyment out of u should get a vette not this peice of shit. <!-- Signature -->

3. Re: this car sucks!!!

I know. This car doesn't give you you the bang for the buck, but it is an amazing car. Who has one? vettes are everywhere. (don't get me wrong, I love vettes) vettes are just too common.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: this car sucks!!!

you idiot probably never even rode in a viper. Look at the specifications. What is there that makes you say this car sucks? NOTHING. It is a GREAT car.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: this car sucks!!!

It's a freakin awesome car! The specs are outrageously sweet-it'll smoke a Vette anyday, and there are endless possibilities (hennessey, SVS, etc.) I rode in one once and it is incredible. It'll beat a Ferrari Modena for half the price.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: this car sucks!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from vetten88</i>
    <b>vipers are a waist of money and u dont get very much out of them. i dont know y anyone would waist that kind of money of peice of shit rattletrap. if u wanted a powerful car that would last alot longer and u would get more enjoyment out of u should get a vette not this peice of shit. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

WTF?!

this is a GREAT CAR!!<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: this car sucks!!!

As an owner of a Corvette Im not going to say they're bad cars, but I would much rather have a Viper over most Corvettes. In fact my next sportscar is going to be a Viper.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Attention all dick heads

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from zamac_man</i>
    <b>The vette would burnn this. The reason you see vettes all over the place is because people like them better than this pos. Also gm doesnt overprice there cars either</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

the vette wouldnt burn this you fµckin idiot

9. #9 I am fuct, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: this car sucks!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from vetten88</i>
    <b>vipers are a waist of money and u dont get very much out of them. i dont know y anyone would waist that kind of money of peice of shit rattletrap. if u wanted a powerful car that would last alot longer and u would get more enjoyment out of u should get a vette not this peice of shit. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

ok a vette would smoke this eh? go to http://popularmechanics.com/automotive/new_cars_trucks/1999/7/comparison_test_13_quickest_cars/print.phtml and look. vette #3 Viper RT/10 #1 suck on that vette boy

10. Re: this car sucks!!!

R u really that Stupid? The Viper DOES NOT, thats NOT, suck, it has to be one of the nicest and most stylish super cars ever made. it is a superior car in most ways to alomst every car ever built, it looks WICKED and performs like a dream. I ask you to get your facts right before making another post. Thank you.

11. Re: this car sucks!!!

IF YOU THINK THAT THIS CAR SUCKS, THEN YOU DON'T HAVE ANY TASTE. VIPER THE IS THE BEST CAR EVERY BROUGHT IN TO THIS WORLD. YOU ARE CRAZY!!!! DONT BE JEALOUS JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN'T AFFORD IT!! GO TAKE A SPIN IN YOUR HALF-TOTALLED CAR!

12. Re: this car sucks!!!

HEY **** SHIT!!!! VIPERS ARENT NO DAMN WASTE OF MONEY!!!! there like one of the #$%#ing best damn cars in the #$%#ing world!!!! what im about to do is whoop your ass!!! if you dont like vipers then your oviussly a damn loser like you!!!!! but your also one of the ppl whos asses im gonna kick you #$%#ing dick sucker!!!!
    PUSSY!!!!

SAM!!!!!!
    BRETT!!!!

13. Re: this car sucks!!!

whats a waste is you postin on this site. ohh yeah buddy....you're on the list.<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: this car sucks!!!

Hehe, I Looked at your picture and I noticed it was a SHO. I think my brother owns a black manual SHO 1990 or something. It's a pretty decent car.

15. #15 CarZOne, Aug 25, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: this car sucks!!!

Oh yeah hears to prove some people wrong I have a video that proves the vette is better. http://www.zo6vette.com/media.php look for the thumbnail that says Z06/Viper/Cobra Shootout near the bottom. It should have a picture of a grill of the Cobra.

"The Chevy corvette Z06 was proclaimed the winner, the both Mustang Cobra R and the Dodge Viper ACR were closley behind"

16. Re: this car sucks!!!

how about it's damned uncomfortable? how about top speed? and the fact that it's kind of lame looking. the exhaust note is terrible, as well. it has a bunch of problems reliability-wise. it's also famed for having alot of canvas top problems, namely, they always rip off at speeds lower than the warning! Also, it's extremely hard to control. and the technology is primitive.

17. Re: this car sucks!!!

I bet all you you idiots that are against the Viper NEVER DROVE IN ONE. I never have, so I wont say the Vette is better. But Vettes are just to damn common. You dont see many Vipers in NJ.

18. Re: this car sucks!!!

Just because this car is better than anything any of you will ever own, does mean you can go around and bash it. it may not be the greatest car, but its still a good car.

19. Re: this car sucks!!!

I drove one a few months ago.

Loved:
    1) the looks
    2) taking off at the traffic lights
    3) bomb prove engine (I believe 2000 Rpm and driving 180-200kph)
    4) the sound of the engine

Hated:
    1) the brakes
    2) handeling on high speed (and cornering)
    3) the steering
    This all can be corrected with uprated suspension and brakes

4) with the hood down above 120kph you get blown out of the car

20. Re: this car sucks!!!

from what i have heard/read, the vette has better suspension and handling than the viper, but cmon im willing to bet big $$ that if someone gave you a viper, you would never say that they sucked again.. the technology may be slightly outdated on the viper, but it doesnt take from the fact that it is a nice car still, just takes some more skill to drive one probably... so maybe you are saying that your driving sucks so you wouldnt want to own a viper?

21. Re: this car sucks!!!

vetts may be better in American Le Mans, but i would still take a viper.

22. Re: this car sucks!!!

THIS MADE THE VETTE. If Dodge hadn't thrown this car into the mix the vette would be that same dull and dieing car from the 80's. This rewrote the book on american styling and was finally a thorn in the side of those europeans. This thing ate porches for breakfast, and ferraris for lunch, and for the a quarter of the price. It revived the status of American power single handedly. No one can argue with that.

23. Re: this car sucks!!!

"extremely hard to control"

i bet you would say that a ferrari 360 modena is better eh, GET A LIFE

the viper has beating a porsche 911 turbo, plenty of ferraris, lambos (in the 1/4 mile aswell), in a salom test and also set the fastest time and speed, will i prove yous vette, jap cars lover wrong here or wiull i let you lie more?

24. Re: this car sucks!!!

how can you say this is a bad car?

25. Re: this car sucks!!!

I have driven a 95 RT/10 and i will tell you it aint anything exciting (at least to me). It drives nice, doesn't control all that great (super stiff suspension), i have driven a Z06 and it drives a lot better, and my Camaro, well thats a different story it makes a stock viper look like a joke. But if you put 17,000+ in a car you can make just about any stock car look like a joke.