This car sucks

Discussion in '2001 Ford Mustang Bullitt GT' started by Spirit, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: This car sucks

i agree

2. Fords are crap. they could never beat a GM

3. Re: This car sucks

ya fords suck cock... my shit could compare to them

4. Re: This car sucks

you guys are gay
    mustangs are the best cars
    GM?? GM is shit you #%$

5. Re: This car sucks

Dude Gm Makes camaro What happens when u compare a Z28 to a GT or even a Cobra they have no chance

6. Re: This car sucks

u GM punks better look out when the Terminator Mustang comes out cause all u will be seeing is tailights while ur being smoked

7. Re: This car sucks

ne one who thinks mustangs suc can suck a big fat hairy cock as far as im concerned, hes right mustang terminator is gonna smoke ur lil ss #%$got gms

8. Re: This car sucks

this along with all other fords suck. when the terminator comes out the vette, along with the viper will kill it. all fords suck, and always have sucked.

boooooooooooooooooooooo ford

9. Re: This car sucks

Yo what do you think it might its a vet nd a viper look at the cars i got a 2002 stang gt that shit is phat as hell and you say the vet i say the new 2002 mustang bullet cant #$%# with that

10. Re: This car sucks

OMG you guys are morons anyone know that the FORD's GT40 could kick a camaro, corvette and a viper ass anyday and come back and ass FUK tham before they reach the end.

11. Re: This car sucks

First of all a GT40 is a concept and look at the camero lt1 i think it does 0-60in 2.7 so all u guys that like a bull shit for out there can suck u know what

12. Re: This car sucks

Listen up all you GM loving hicks, have any of you ever really been in a 2001 mustang bullitt while doing donuts? I dont think so, so you all need to shut the #$%# up until you know what ur talkin about. This car is freaking awesome.

13. Re: This car sucks

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Oxcide</i>
    <b>Dude Gm Makes camaro What happens when u compare a Z28 to a GT or even a Cobra they have no chance</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Hmm, thats odd because the Mustang has forced GM out of the ponycar market, that Camaro must be sooooo much better that they can't sell any, too bad.<!-- Signature -->