THIS CAR SUX ASS

Discussion in '2000 Ferrari 360 Modena' started by Joe Sac The Don, Aug 9, 2002.

1. FOR ALL THOSE CRAZY PEOPLE WHO THINK THAT FERRARI IS A GOOD CAR, I HAVE ONE THING TO SAY TO YOU, YOU ALL DON'T HAVE THE POWER OF THE SQUANJI. FOR ALL THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW WHAT THE SQUANJI IS I WILL EXPLAIN. WHEN A LEAF TURNS COLOR AND FALLS TO THE GROUND, THIS IS NOT SQUANJI. WHEN AN EUROPEAN ASTRONAUT ASKS YOU FOR DIRECTIONS, THIS TOO IS NOT SQUANJI. WHEN IT GETS CLOUDY OUTSIDE AND IT BEGINS TO RAIN IS THIS SQUANJI? NO IT IS NOT; FOR SQUANJI IS NOT WET, NOR IS IT DRY. THE WINLESS STATUS OF THE DETROIT LIONS, SQUANJI LAUGHS AT THIS. AT THIS TIME YOU MAY ASK YOURSELF, WHAT IS THIS SQUANJI YOU SPEAK OF? IS IT A PERSON? IS IT A SUPERIOR BEING? WAS IT IN THE LUNCH YOU ATE LAST THURSDAY? WELL THE ANSWER IS YES, BUT NO. SQUANJI IS THE FROSTING ON YOUR CORN FLAKES IN THE MORNING, YET CORN FLAKES HAVE NO FROSTING. SQUANJI IS THE EVER LOVING LIMA BEAN THATS AWAKENS YOU AFTER A NIGHTMARE. IT MAY EVEN DO YOUR LAUNDRY. SQUANJI IS ZEALOUS, YET NOT OVER ZEALOUS.
    THE SQUANJI IS ALL OF THESE THINGS, YET IT IS NONE OF THESE THINGS. ALL THOUGH THE POWER OF SQUANJI IS STRONG, IT IS NOT STRONG ENOUGH TO CARRY THE BACKPACK OF DAVE HERSTEIN. BUT THAT IS ANOTHER STORY!!!

2. Re: THIS CAR SUX ASS

this car has a nice body, but no guts under the hood,

but ferrari is kicking some but in F-1 racing so that explains their lack for respect toward their street machines, and who can afford them these days ...

3. Re: THIS CAR SUX ASS

Yeah I wouldn't have one either, dickhead.