this car's better than a viper

Discussion in '1992 DP 962' started by Lil Boxter GT, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: this car's better than a viper

Vipers have incredible handling and fot it's weight, is extremely fast and not to mention reliable (Before anyone says it isn't, it has won 24 hours of Nurburgring 3 out of the past 4 years). And you only made that post because you know nothing about Vipers and use insults that you hear others say.

2. Re: this car's better than a viper

BOY I SWEAR SOME PEOPLE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEIR TALKIN BOUT ON THESE POST WHAT WANNABES.
    ONLY DOIN 211MPH THIS CAR DOSENT DESERVE TO SMELL THE VIPERS EXHAUST LET ALONE EANT ITS DUST WHICH IT WOULD BE DOIN ALOT OF IF IT WERE TO RACE ONE. THE VIPER HENESSEY TWIN TURBO 1000TT DOIN 235MPH + WOULD FU..CK THIS CAR LIKE CAR LIKE A 2 CENT HOE ON DOPE.
    THE R-T 10 VIPER WOULD EVEN SCREW THIS CAR AND THATS ONE OF THE SLOWEER ONES.
    PLZ DONT POST STUPID SHIT.

3. Re: this car's better than a viper

Nissans aren't European, its Le Mans not lamans and there is only 1 nissan that's competed at Le Mans, (the R390, undoubtably Japans best car EVER!!!) Im Australian so if i see a Viper I'm like: "Holy Sh*t a Viper!" and of course they cant compete with a Porsche 962 but who (except the owners of Le Mans cars) cares? When you drive a car that can beat a Viper then maybe you'll have a point until then shut your hole.

4. Re: this car's better than a viper

yes, i will agree this is a better car then a viper, i am not ignorant. but for this money, it damn well better be. i would be kinda pissed if i bought something like this and got beaten by a sub-$100000 of any kind. now to the viper. yes, its hp/l isnt great, but when it is one of the most reliable race cars ever, and the street versions can get 20 miles/gallon, i think that is quite an accomplishment. also, the new viper can pull close to or over 1G on the skidpad(depending where u get your stats), brake from 60 mph in under a hundred feet(tell me another production car that can do that), can do the slalom at over 70 mph, quarter mile in less than 12 seconds, and 0-60 in 3.8. plus, multiple tuners have proven that motor is nowhere near its potential, svs is coming out with a 1700 hp kit for that motor!!!!!. tell me any other engine capable of handling that much power. all of this potential in a car costing less then $100000. i dont care if u hate vipers, that is your opinion, but facts are facts, and in my opinion, u cant find a better production car for the money.

5. Re: this car's better than a viper

Hahaha, funny! That's true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Re: this car's better than a viper

no sh*t
    do you also plan on comparing a diamond to a piece of dog sh*t?

7. Re: this car's better than a viper

Better than a Viper? UUUUUHHHH, YOU THINK?

Sorry, but it is. I like this car. Woosh.

8. this is better than a viper?
    clk gtr is better than a sunfire?

9. what is the point of this thread, comparing it to a Viper?

10. This car shoulda never been compared to a Viper. It's just that people love to point out a Viper's weak points and then say how $1,000,000 cars can perform better.

11. You can not seriously be comparing the two.