This could beat any car on the road right now,

Discussion in '1988 Callaway Sledgehammer Corvette' started by vettesrthebest, Aug 9, 2002.

1. this is the best damn car... its the fastest or should be... no viper ferrari TA any car that could beat this should be worth mills and its a hell of a lot cheaper then the McLaren F1 it would smoke that car.. i fyou have any thoughts on this subjer email me at [email protected] i know my vettes and thats what i know best so if you have any comments or think im wronge please email me and i will show what kind of vette expert i am

2. Re: This could beat any car on the road right now,

Dont get me wrong...this is a kickass car. But other cars can out-handle, out-accelerate and out-overall this car... A car is not as good as its best stat.. This is a FuCKEN fast car, but theres more to cars than speed...

3. Re: This could beat any car on the road right now,

Dont get me wrong, i love this car, but i want to know, what can it BEAT?????

when in racing is it EVER about the top speed?

last i checked, racing was about skill, acceleration, and handling, not TOP SPEED.

I am sure that this thing accelerates very well, but would it actually keep up with a McLaren??????

how would this car take a road course?????

4. Re: This could beat any car on the road right now,

I agree with you , I think this car has no chance on a race track , the corvette until the last model was technically outdated , particularly its suspension.

5. Re: This could beat any car on the road right now,

I just wanna say it's #$%#ing sweet

6. Re: This could beat any car on the road right now,

ONLY ONE OF THESE SHIT VETTES WERE MADE AND NO ONE WANTS TO BUY IT SO IT'S NOT REALLY A FUCKING REAL CAR THAT YOU CAM BUY! ONLY ONE WAS MADE!!!!!!!!! ANY FUCKING COMPANY CAN MAKE A FAST CAR LIKE THIS! GET A STOCK MCLAREN F1 ADD TWIN TURBO'S AND A LOT OF ENGINE MODIFICATIONS AND YOU GET A CAR THAT BEATS THIS SHIT! AND ALSO IT'S UGLY AS HELL!!! WHO WOULD WANT THIS PIECE OF SHIT ANYWAYS! NOW WONDER CALLAWAY COULDN'T SELL THIS SHIT!

7. Re: This could beat any car on the road right now,

OH YEAH AND ANOTHER THING THIS CAR HANDLES LIKE CRAP AN F50 CAN BEAT THIS CAR ONA REAL RACE TRACKS WHICH INCLUDES TURNS! I DUNNO IF YOU AMREICAN MUSCLE CAR LOVERS HEARD OF THAT TERM BEFORE BECUASE YOU GUYS THINK THAT A GOOD CAR IS SOEMTHING THAT GOES FAST IN A STRAIGHT TRACK! WELL IF YOU MAKE THIS CAR DO TUNS AND SHIT IT WOULDN'T EVEN SEE IT'S TOP SPEED! AND ALSO MOST AMERICAN MUSCLE CARS SUCH AS THOSE MODIFIED CORVETTES AND VIPERS, PEOPLE THINK THEY'RE THE BEST CARS IN THE FUCKING WORLD CUASE THEY CAN GO FAST IN A STRAIGHT COURSE WELL MOST OF THOSE CARS COULDN'T EVEN HAVE A STERRING WHEEL CUASE THEY DON'T NEED ONE ALL THEYARE DEISGNED FOR IS TO GO IN A STRAIGHT LINE!