This could waste a PT Turbo

Discussion in '2002 Mini Hamann Cooper S' started by USRACING, Oct 30, 2002.

1. in a heartbeat.

2. Re: This could waste a PT Turbo

doesnt matter. both cars suck

3. Re: This could waste a PT Turbo

How on earth is that even a valid comparison? PT Turbo: Looks Cute, cost about 20K Hauls People (trendy abnoxious people) Cooper S: Looks cute, cost about 20K...hauls ARSE for something in that price range. And the mini name has won more races than most any car. End of story.

4. Re: This could waste a PT Turbo

pt turbo is shit

5. Re: This could waste a PT Turbo

i dont care about the PT...but would you mind expanding your comments a little and tell us why does this mini suck?

6. Re: This could waste a PT Turbo

OMG yeah right... More races than most any car. Where do you get your stats form, bullshit.com?

7. Re: This could waste a PT Turbo

"doesn't matter, they both suck..."
    I hope you go to hell, right along with my physics teacher, but the PT Cruiser can burn. Mini's rule. Especially this one.

8. Re: This could waste a PT Turbo

Minis dont suck u dipshit and a mini would rape a PT

9. Re: This could waste a PT Turbo

i don git wy evrbody liks minis, they suck. i meen tha handling's pretty good, buh, theyre not guud inuff to rack up agenst bettr carz
    such as RX-7's an supras, and skylines, carz lik that

10. Re: This could waste a PT Turbo

Are you an idiot? Just Leave.....The Mini isnt even meant to compete with Skylines and Supra's. Look at the size of this car. It can probably fit into the backseat of a Skyline! My Uncle has a mini. I love it. We got 4 about 5,11" people in and we had room. Not only that the Accel. feels amzing when your driving Standerd. You gotta drive the mini to experience the Thrill..and im seroius. GO RENT A MINI.. THEY ARE SO FUN!!