this gonna b in production in the US?

Discussion in '2001 Honda Integra Type R' started by Mopar505V10, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: this gonna b in production in the US?

I don't care, since we're getting the STi and Evo in 2003

2. Re:

I dun't think so...but Honda may import the Civic Type R.

The WRX in North America is the worst version of WRX, but still kicks ass! I really wanna see the Lancer Evo 8!

3. Re: this gonna b in production in the US?

who cares. the last integra was sooo much better looking. this thing is ugly and i hate its design. looks too girly and not like a sportscar.

4. Re: this gonna b in production in the US?

Car magazines say u either like teh deisgn or hate it. And ii guess that's true.

5. Re: this gonna b in production in the US?

Quote from BMWMPower1
    who cares. the last integra was sooo much better looking. this thing is ugly and i hate its design. looks too girly and not like a sportscar

Dude the Integra you are looken at is the Rsx in United states stupid

6. Re: this gonna b in production in the US?

i love the ITR, looks awesome, embraces typical honda styleing with some more flare and aggression. interior is first class, in my opinion outclasses most higher priced luxo cars, and editors of various mags think the same. performance, well, still amazing for a compact.

and well, i geuss american honda as usual is going back and forth deliberating whether to bring it or not.
    either way it is sure to say america will have an r again.
    could be a ITR or CTR, but they w ill also get the tsx, or something like that it will be called, which will be the accord euro r.

7. Re: this gonna b in production in the US?

The design is better but I still prefer the old one, it runs faster...

8. Re: this gonna b in production in the US?

i like the design of this one but the older one is nice also becuz u can do much more JDM and J-Spec conversions and it'd look good

9. Re: this gonna b in production in the US?

America isn't getting the Honda Integra, We're only getting the RSX and that's all

10. Re: Re:

The STI is more powerful than the Japanese version.

11. Re: Re:

Of course

12. Re: this gonna b in production in the US?

i was at this years auto show in April and i was talkin to a guy in the Acura showroom. he said to get the Type R model for the RSX, u have to get it ordered from the factory. i have yet to see an RSX Type R on the road.