This, in my opinion, is the #1 drift car ever made!

Discussion in '1999 Blitz Skyline GT-R R348' started by kav, Dec 20, 2003.

1. Re: This, in my opinion, is the #1 drift car ever made!

Except that this isn't a drift car...it's waaaay too heavy, too powerful and it's AWD.

Drift cars are usually small RWD cars (e.g. Silvia) tuned to about 350 - 400 hp, and weighing as little as possible (usually stripped to about 1000kg)

2. Re: This, in my opinion, is the #1 drift car ever made!

This isn't a drift car by any means. The GTS-t may be[It's a good, affordable choice, and RWD] it's very hard to get this car to slide out.

3. Re: This, in my opinion, is the #1 drift car ever made!

skylines are too bulky and this particular skyline was made for speed and not drifting.

the only skyline that is used in drifting is the GTS-t.i think there is a skyline sedan that is used in drifting as well; i remember seeing it in an article somewhere.

4. Re: This, in my opinion, is the #1 drift car ever made!

i fink it mite just work as a drift car..coz u can drift any car..

5. Re: This, in my opinion, is the #1 drift car ever made!

Im sorry but this car could never attempt to drift in its life, unless you just wanted to waste your money and watch it be destroyed.

Take something lighter and more aerodynamic and well talk about it...

6. Re: This, in my opinion, is the #1 drift car ever made!

Not a drift car by any means. Four wheel drive means the drift can't be sustained and altered as easily as a FR car. In my view the best drift car is Nissan 200SX due to the near 50/50 weight distribution and handling.