This is also 1 of da reasons why American cars suck!!!!!!

Discussion in '1997 Dodge T-Rex 6X6 Concept' started by SupraRacerNOS, Aug 9, 2002.

1. They make one of the most weirdest shits in the worlds!!!! Is dodge trying to combine an 18 wheeler truck and a pickup truck together, cuz to me its like they trying dat shit.

2. Re: This is also 1 of da reasons why American cars suck!!!!!!

dis kid is a #%$got. dats what i dink.

3. Re: This is also 1 of da reasons why American cars suck!!!!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from hamberger</i>
    <b>dis kid is a #%$got. dats what i dink.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> who cares about that, he is probably a misinformed jap. Hey Jap one thing is to be straightened in here, in these forums Americans are the dominant force, your cars or comments have no place here.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: This is also 1 of da reasons why American cars suck!!!!!!

well supra racer nos if american cars suck you say why is the 800tt one of the fastest cars in the world...! and this truck will crush any f in car and would leave LT 285 treads one you face and a supra is a toyota what a cool truck they make a 130 Hp tundra ohhhh a womping force. its about time toyota made a full size track and still their trucks have no balls.

5. Re: This is also 1 of da reasons why American cars suck!!!!!!

dont get jealous this thing will out pull yur import semi's, its a nice american concept that will outdo any import in the pulling contest