This is fast!

Discussion in '2002 Honda Civic Type-R' started by McLaren_Man, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Trust me this is fast it don't look it but i know the specs but i can't remember them but they were great.. It hadles like a charm!<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: This is fast!

this is #$%#ing slow like a #$%#ing turtle!!!!!!!
    Japanes cars suck ass because they got small egines ugly styling, cheap,made out of plastic and shitty , only jaggers like this cars

3. Re: This is fast!

the new body styled Civic is fugly.. agreed.

it does have a 2.0 motor. but i do believe it's emissions will seriously hinder it's performance.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: This is fast!

Maybe it's quitte fast but it's sooooo much uglier than the previous civics, it looks like the japs are going to #$%# up all their good models, look at the new f#*cked up skyline and the much uglier than the previous impreza..

5. Re: This is fast!

look at all the new vehicles that are being introduced.. They all are starting to look ghey. the new Envoy for one.. who came up with that front clip?? .. Avalanche??.. give me a break. fugly new cars <!-- Signature -->

6. Re: This is fast!

I Will Eat This Car For Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner..anytime...just Bring It!!<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: This is fast!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from sunnyxwala</i>
    <b>I Will Eat This Car For Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner..anytime...just Bring It!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

really?.. ya think?.. if you can't. you don't know how to drive obviously.. hi.. RX-7 Vs. a stock CTR?.. nice comparisson<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: This is fast!

holly shit!!! what happened to the nice look of a civic?..if the old civic had an asshole this would come out of it.
    <!-- Signature -->

9. Re: This is fast!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Midship</i>
    <b>holly shit!!! what happened to the nice look of a civic?..if the old civic had an asshole this would come out of it.
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

it's great for me though keeps the resell value of my car up due to keeping the demand for it =)<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: This is fast!

It's not a friggen wagon family hauler! This is soo ugly! Though i respect hondas, this did come out of someones asshole.