This is more expensive and slower than the stock Z8.

Discussion in '2000 Racing Dynamics Z8 R50S' started by stars, Aug 9, 2002.

1. The stock Z8 can do 0-60 in 4.2 and cost $128,000.

2. Re: This is more expensive and slower than the stock Z8.

ur quite a dumbass if u think the stock z8 is faster the stock does 0-60 in 4.7 sec.

3. Re: This is more expensive and slower than the stock Z8.

Motor Trend ran a Z8 0-60 in 4.2.

4. Re: This is more expensive and slower than the stock Z8.

championnat japonais. Partis septième sur la grille, Martini et Krosnoff terminent

à la même position. Lors de la finale l'équipe de Tom Walkinshaw, forte de son titre de championne du monde des voitures de Sport, débarque à Sugo avec deux XJR-14 dont une pour le team Suntec. L'expérience ne sera pas renouvelée l'année suivante.
    <!-- Signature -->

5. Re: This is more expensive and slower than the stock Z8.

I don't really think that .x second really matters that much. I believe the Racing Dynamics Z8 has better handling than the stock Z8...perhaps better suspension..all this and all that.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: This is more expensive and slower than the stock Z8.

Make a race between the Z8 and the Z8 R50S on a mile , the R50s will win.
    Put them on a race track , I will bet on the R50S.
    A hi perfs car isn't just a fast car on the 0-60.

7. Re: This is more expensive and slower than the stock Z8.

the Z8 can not get 60 in 4.2sec! its 4.6! and thats only if ur good! thats why they say 4.9sec with 394hp.....and bet this has alot more weight than the Z8..... so 4.4 is good 4 it!....and 0 to 60 is not the only thing u know!

8. Re: This is more expensive and slower than the stock Z8.

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from WorshipTheMclaren</i>
    <b>Motor Trend ran a Z8 0-60 in 4.2.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->True.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: This is more expensive and slower than the stock Z8.

mite be true... but ya neva kno what bmw was planning to do... they probably just wanted to make the z8 with more hp and speed

the stock z8 is 400 hp with top speed electronically controlled to 155 mph so this was probably a much better... thing... for bmw

i still dont get the 2 fog lights..

10. Re: This is more expensive and slower than the stock Z8.

Right.... last time I checked no stock BMW could go 192 MPH. In fact, no beamer can go that fast in the first place. well prolly the BMW Williams V12. dont tell me its slower, and no, it does do the 0-60 in less than 4.2

11. Re: This is more expensive and slower than the stock Z8.

im not sure if this is true or not but i still like the stock z8 better.

12. Re: This is more expensive and slower than the stock Z8.

so do I
    these spoilers look like the stuff boyracers stick to their VW's

13. Re: This is more expensive and slower than the stock Z8.

Motor trend sucks donkey dick.

14. Re: This is more expensive and slower than the stock Z8.

Personally if you were given the choice between the two you would chose the tuned one.