This is NOT a true Alfa; it's a Sabarro!

Discussion in '2006 Alfa Romeo Diva Concept' started by dretceterini, Mar 6, 2006.

1. IMO: Ugly Ferrari Enzo-like nose, and to "Lotus"looking.

With a few changes, the 300HP V-6, and a weight under 1200 kilos, at about $60,000 US, this would sell in the tens of thousands!!!

2. idiot, sbarro is the design studio, like pininfarina or bertone. it is a true alfa

3. "Built in conjunction with Alfa Romeo, Espera Sbarro are presenting the DIVA concept at the 2006 Geneva Motor Show."

Need I say more? Sbarro did the body design, which is what they do. So shut up.

4. The 599 is no Ferrari, it's a Pininfarina! =P

6. you baka (with is idot in Japanese) as giing and YoungJae said Sbarro did the the body design so it is a ture Alfa, and not only that but they did it with the Alfa's of old in mind. if you have ever seen some of the older Alfa race cars you will see the resemblance, if you ca't image what an older alfa racecar looks like here are some of my dream Alfa's that are on supercars (but keep in mind that these aren't the best examples of what I was talking about) 33 Perescopio, Giulia TZ2, 33-2 Stradale

7. you baka (which is idot in Japanese) as giing and YoungJae said Sbarro did the the body design so it is a ture Alfa, and not only that but they did it with the Alfa's of old in mind. if you have ever seen some of the older Alfa race cars you will see the resemblance, if you ca't image what an older alfa racecar looks like here are some of my dream Alfa's that are on supercars (but keep in mind that these aren't the best examples of what I was talking about) 33 Perescopio, Giulia TZ2, 33-2 Stradale