This is super ugly, no?

Discussion in '2002 Ford Thunderbird' started by LPEisGOD, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: This is super ugly, no?

still a ford still sucks

2. Re: This is super ugly, no?

You can see in this car the aspects of the original, but as usual the designers at Ford have taken an idea with potential and ruined it. Perhaps in designing the next model Ford might take such criticisms into mind.

3. Re: This is super ugly, no?

The front half of this car is classy in it's styling, while the rear half makes me want to puke

4. Re: This is super ugly, no?

ROFL ROFL I GOT BANNED. ITS ONLY cuz well last night i saw "admin"s son he was driving this f ucking 10 speed with a f ucking go kart engine on the back. HE ACTUALLY WANTED TO RACE MY GT90. ROFL ROfl ROFL. Well Instead of racing him I Just ran over his kid. I killed him and went over his mangled carcass a few times in reverse just for good measure. Then I stole his crappy 10 speed and his head. I fastened the kids crushed skull where the seat used to be and threw it through "admin"'s bedroom window. ROFL ROFL He was a little upset I guess because I killed his kid and inturupted his boyfriend's orgasm. so its easy to see why i got banned.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: This is super ugly, no?

i dont know about people who want to remember the 50s with a 2002-model car, but ford could've done alot more with the idea...as it is, it IS F-ing UGLY...about the only really good car ford came out with (in terms of sports) was the GT90...now that's a true supercar..

6. Re: This is super ugly, no?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from tercelssuck</i>
    <b>u dorks dont get it. first off whoever said that there is a blue oval on it is full of shit. the car doesnt have anything on it that says Ford. it is just a t-bird. and the fact is that is a really nice automobile. sure it may not be a corvette beater but that is not its intended target. it is meant to take on different cars like a lexus sc or a MB sl 320. it is actually a very nice car. if someone gave one to me i sure wouldnt crap my pants about it.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

MB didn't make SL320 and they made SLK 320... SL500 etc... no SL320 in MD's line... and actually Tbird is really crap...maybe i couldnt understand the anntiques~

7. Re: This is super ugly, no?

It's not really super ugly, it's just not super pretty. Oh, and I'm pretty sure an SL-320 doesn't even exist anymore. Get your cars straight.

8. Re: This is super ugly, no?

ahahaha...a #$%#in v8 with 252 hw..why even bother?

9. Re: This is super ugly, no?

No, it is not. The car is classily redone for a modern world. Nothing too drastic or gay (dare i say VW beetle????GAY!!!!). I like it.

10. Re: This is super ugly, no?

you people are fools this piece o junk cost 30k when it should cost 5bucks i mean i can run faster than this thing.

11. Re: This is super ugly, no?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from dog4life691</i>
    <b>It doesn't look that bad if you're into classics and it's an ok car. Top 5 beauties: Lamborghini Diablo VT Roadster Millenium, Porsche Carrera GT, Ferrari Modena Spider, Saleen S7, and the 2003 Dodge Viper R/T10.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

hmmm, diablo.. ok.. carrera gt.. ok.. modena spyder.. oh yeah.. s7.. hmm, alright i guess.. 2003 viper rt/10.. I DON'T THINK SO!! the t-bird is ugly but the 03 viper isn't too hot either. well i may as well give my list now (in no order):

67 chevrolet corvette
    ferrari 360 modena
    lamborghini murcielago
    audi avus quattro
    mitsubishi lancer evo 7

i know it's an interesting combo and it changes daily but these are cars that, i think, look really good.<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: This is super ugly, no?

Sure is super-ugly.

13. Re: This is super ugly, no?

All I gotta say is its a FORD. hellz yea its ugly

14. Re: This is super ugly, no?

I dont think you people understand the cars purpose. Its for older folks who grew up with the car win they were young. It isnt meant to be a radical design, but a modern 50's T-Bird.

15. Re: This is super ugly, no?

No. It's not super beautiful either, but that's another story.<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: This is super ugly, no?

yea its for old folks alright, the ones who are to blind to recognise that cheap manufactured blue oval attached to this piece of shit

17. Re: This is super ugly, no?

it looks like a used bar of soap

18. Re: This is super ugly, no?

Really UGLY.

19. Re: This is super ugly, no?

So what do you consider beatiful???

Name me your top 5.

;)<!-- Signature -->

20. Re: This is super ugly, no?

u dorks dont get it. first off whoever said that there is a blue oval on it is full of shit. the car doesnt have anything on it that says Ford. it is just a t-bird. and the fact is that is a really nice automobile. sure it may not be a corvette beater but that is not its intended target. it is meant to take on different cars like a lexus sc or a MB sl 320. it is actually a very nice car. if someone gave one to me i sure wouldnt crap my pants about it.

21. Re: This is super ugly, no?

It doesn't look that bad if you're into classics and it's an ok car. Top 5 beauties: Lamborghini Diablo VT Roadster Millenium, Porsche Carrera GT, Ferrari Modena Spider, Saleen S7, and the 2003 Dodge Viper R/T10.<!-- Signature -->

22. Re: This is super ugly, no?

Hey man! I drive a tercel. I'm telling on you.<!-- Signature -->

23. Re: This is super ugly, no?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from TwoPynts</i>
    <b>So what do you consider beatiful???

Name me your top 5.

;)</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Up to this moment, my top 5:
    McLaren F1 LM
    Ferrari F50GT
    Ferrari F550GTO
    Porsche Carrera GT
    Audi TT

24. Re: This is super ugly, no?

What's your top 5?