this is the best car in the world and who ever dosnt think this

Discussion in '1999 Lamborghini Diablo VT Roadster' started by Lil Boxter GT, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: this is the best car in the world and who ever dosnt think t

hey *****,#$%# you

2. this is the bomb not better than the diablo gtr!

3. Re: this is the best car in the world and who ever dosnt think t

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from puta</i>
    <b>this is the bomb not better than the diablo gtr!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

puta means ***** in spanish, and that is what u r!
    u #%$ there are many cars better than that car!
    check ur #$%#in specs b4 u go #$%#in aroung bastard.

4. Re: this is the best car in the world and who ever dosnt think t

hahah u guys are funny. bitchin n bitchin. i like this car. its hot. there are nicer cars. worse cars. no need to kick anyone in the balls about it tho [ IMO ;-) ]<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: this is the best car in the world and who ever dosnt think t

I love lambos if you cany already tell by the name but there is nicer cars out there, not much nicer but nicer.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: this is the best car in the world and who ever dosnt think t

To tell you the truth, I never liked lambos, sorry. Its a hyped up heavy v12 exotic that even a modified supra can eat. Mclaren owns all!

7. Re: this is the best car in the world and who ever dosnt think t

hey,
    may be u r a *****,, may be ur not but this can`t make ur choice a shit,,,i respect ur choice but in my opinion there`s alot of cars that can beat this cars in power and beauty.,,,,,thx any way 4 the topic.

8. Re: this is the best car in the world and who ever dosnt think t

you are right, nothing compares to the diablo GTR. it has such a sleek design.

9. Re: this is the best car in the world and who ever dosnt think t

First off, a modded Supra can kill anything if you had the money, even the mclaren. And by the way..why did you all of a sudden blurt out "Mclaren owns all"...this isn't anywhere near the price if you hadn't noticed!

10. Re: this is the best car in the world and who ever dosnt think t

Shut up stupid. You're no better than him if you get off topic and just start arguing. You're both bad for the site, and this is why these individual car forums are known as the shitholes of sc.net.

Its a great car, there are better, but this is a well designed and engineered car, and any of us would be lucky to lay eyes on one.