This is the best car of the year. Saleen S7 is next best

Discussion in '2002 Lamborghini Murciélago' started by pkripper, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Although the Murc and S7 compare the same I'd take this for its overall fit and finish as well as its exotic nameplate. It also looks like no other car so it scores on originality.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: This is the best car of the year. Saleen S7 is next best

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from pkripperf1</i>
    <b>Although the Murc and S7 compare the same I'd take this for its overall fit and finish as well as its exotic nameplate. It also looks like no other car so it scores on originality.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I like the murcielago better too, IMO

3. Re: This is the best car of the year. Saleen S7 is next best

Two great cars but the Saleen S7 looks better in a race track.

4. Re: This is the best car of the year. Saleen S7 is next best

First of all this car is just plain ugly. The basic shape of the car is very good, however the attention to detail is lacking. You would think a company like lambo would at least have the decency to make more attractive air vents which let the car down looks wise. Also the front lights are very ugly. Bottom line on looks, this car is toooo square and pointy in shape.

Secondly you guys are a bunch of F***ing Sh!theads. How the Fcuk are you comparing a mustang with a lambo? You must be americans, cos only americans make such stupid comparisons.

Tifosi. A way of life.

5. Re: This is the best car of the year. Saleen S7 is next best

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from arun</i>
    <b>First of all this car is just plain ugly. The basic shape of the car is very good, however the attention to detail is lacking. You would think a company like lambo would at least have the decency to make more attractive air vents which let the car down looks wise. Also the front lights are very ugly. Bottom line on looks, this car is toooo square and pointy in shape.

Secondly you guys are a bunch of F***ing Sh!theads. How the Fcuk are you comparing a mustang with a lambo? You must be americans, cos only americans make such stupid comparisons.

Tifosi. A way of life.
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    You're an Idiot! First of all the Saleen S7 is not a mustang so your opinion shouldn't matter to anyone who knows anythin about cars.

P.S. The Murcielago is NOT UGLY!