this is the best hennessy made

Discussion in '1998 Hennessey Viper Venom 600' started by 383roadrunner, Aug 9, 2002.

1. the performance is great with out turbo's and no gaudy body kit<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: this is the best hennessy made

the best one is a 800TT.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: this is the best hennessy made

its all what your perspective is but if you ever se an 800tt up close its really nothing special<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: I hate vipers.

Ive heard enough of this damn viper $#IT. This car is too hyped up.
    I mean, its been out for over a decade, and the stupid fatass body
    hasn't changed a bit- it is BORING. Look at the corvette! Its a classic and they're keeping it up with the times- not like the
    goddam viper- these things suck.
    -nuff said.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: I hate vipers.

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from FeLiX93</i>
    <b>Ive heard enough of this damn viper $#IT. This car is too hyped up.
    hasn't changed a bit- it is BORING. Look at the corvette! Its a classic and they're keeping it up with the times- not like the
    -nuff said.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

guess wat fat ass?
    the corvettes suck dick!!!so do u

6. Re: I hate vipers.

Id just like you to JUSTIFY why corvettes suck.

c'mon... give me a reason and humor me- or do ya even got a reason?<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: I hate vipers.

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from FeLiX93</i>
    -nuff said.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I agree completely, vipers are boring and cheap. There is nothing special about them and if u put a 800tt and a RT/10 next to each other it would be pretty damn hard to tell the difference besides the racing add ons<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: I hate vipers.

Thank you MOOCHACHA!!!!
    suck on that "mclaren4liffe"!!!<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: I hate vipers.

i like the 600 too tis pretty cool btu i think 800tt is better sorry....

10. Re: I hate vipers.

DAMNIT WHO MADE THIS FRICKEN THREAD!!!!!!!!!
    GOD VIPERES DONT NEED TO BE CHANGED THEY ARE THE COOLEST THIKNG GOD HAS VER MADE SO SHUTUP FELIX AND OOHH YEAH IF CARS WERE HUMAN AT LEAST THE VIPER WOULD HAVE A DICK

11. Re: this is the best hennessy made

Who the Fu*k invented this thread!!!!!!!! If i find out who made it i will casterate u!!!!!!!<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: I hate vipers.

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from tnt-king-snake-viper</i>
    <b>DAMNIT WHO MADE THIS FRICKEN THREAD!!!!!!!!!
    GOD VIPERES DONT NEED TO BE CHANGED THEY ARE THE COOLEST THIKNG GOD HAS VER MADE SO SHUTUP FELIX AND OOHH YEAH IF CARS WERE HUMAN AT LEAST THE VIPER WOULD HAVE A DICK</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Yes, a large, wart-covered impotent dick. Sorry, but I think
    AND I SAID I THINK - DONT CONFUSE IT WITH "THIS CAR IS..." well, I
    think its boring. Its getting there, but to me, it still doesn't
    have it. Its performance is impressive, but Im not crazy about its looks. REMEMBER, thats my OPINION!<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: this is the best hennessy made

Hennessey Cars are great cars and lets leave it at that.<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: I hate vipers.

-nuff said.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->You know what - to my recolection, I think that was my very first post! How about that.<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: this is the best hennessy made

felix 93 is gay if he thinks vipers ar shit - nuff said

16. Re:

my boss has a viper with the hennesy 550 kit (550hp) plus a few other things that put it to around 600hp, and good god its fast.

17. try viper 1000tt 0-60 in 1.85sec

18. This car is pretty shity

19. Corvettes suck because they are overated! its Americas Sportscar! that is nothing more than a plastic P.O.S . that Viper at least is more exclusive than a Vette not to mention they look better. Corvettes are so lame these days people proclame they are this and they are that! vette are for one not a supercar! they cannot compete with vipers in performance and the only way corvettes can compete is if they are moded like the good old lingenfeilter!. Otherwise a vette can lose to the NSX!. The NSX beats the corvette C5 and so does the Viper. the Viper is a true Icon! unlike the corvette that just gets everthing handed to it because its been around for 50years or so and america cant come out with anything else. Japan at least has the Skyline and the NSX oh and Supra thats not including they are willing to take chances in bringing new cars to the market. europe has Lamborghini and Ferrari and they two are willing to take chances. Dodge is yet another company that has lived without the Viper but some how servied!. If the Corvette died then thats it for GM because GM anit Shit without the Corvette!. There car isnt hand made like the Viper meaning manythings can go wrong with it. the Corvette is a P.O.S defective product! because its built so cheap it genric!

20. uhh dipshit the vette is actually hand made. the viper is not. also the vette is cheap plastic LMAO WOW oh and the vette isnt an icon LMAO LMAO wow you never cease to amaze me with your stupidity.

21. Not even close son.