This is the best Lambo ever built!!!

Discussion in '1999 Lamborghini Diablo GT' started by FinalTierX, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Do you also think that Lamborghini did a mistake by letting VW taking the control over Lambocars?-I would say yes,cauz with the new Murciélago they did a bad mistake they couldn´t make it unhappened!!!
    This Diablo GT is the best Lambo ever!!!<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: This is the best Lambo ever built!!!

I wouldn't say its the best but it is my favorite.

3. Re: This is the best Lambo ever built!!!

The best Lamborghinis are the Murciélago and the SE30, IMO.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: This is the best Lambo ever built!!!

Okay,there are other Lambos,which also can be seen as "the best" Lambo but the thing I want to say is that the new Murciélago isn´t anymore a real Labo cauz iz designed by VW!!!And that makes Lamborghini Diablos the best Lambo cars ever built!
    Thanx°°°<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: This is the best Lambo ever built!!!

This should have been the replacement for the diablo. They should just produce this car instead.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: This is the best Lambo ever built!!!

Yeah, I think you're right man, this is the best Lambo ever made-I love it, and that's saying a lot because I've practically stopped liking Lambo's at all after I saw what the Murc looked like.

7. Re: This is the best Lambo ever built!!!

The best Lambo ever built is the Countach. Also for the looks its the best.

8. Re: This is the best Lambo ever built!!!

This is nice but i think the best lambo built was the lamborghini diablo coalt

9. Re: This is the best Lambo ever built!!!

I love this car.

Dumb Yet Smart is gonna pay pal me 100 bucks if i can pass him in posts in 20 minutes, so dont mind the SPAM

10. Re: This is the best Lambo ever built!!!

I m trying to find a diablo gt new or seminew with few thousand km's
    if anyone has info's or sells it, write me at jtrader@omniway.sm
    from italy

11. Re: This is the best Lambo ever built!!!

Possibly, but why do lambos always look gay in photos? I never liked them until I saw one in real life.

12. Re: This is the best Lambo ever built!!!

This car was the only competetor for the Mclaren F1

13. They look gay? I didn't know cars can be attracted to the same sex.

14. i never liked diablos so much but i think that is gonna change this thing looks great,awsome and i cant describe it better

15. I prefer the SE30 over this (at least the appearance). Performance, this has my vote, but still. As far as performance goes, the best Lambo was the 1997 Diablo VTTT. That Coatl, even though it's not a real Lambo, does have some respectable numbers. The new LP640 seems promising.