this is THE car!

Discussion in '2003 Chevrolet Corvette 50th Anniversary' started by yotamshinan, Aug 9, 2002.

1. not just that this is my favorit, it's also my 1 true love!
    the corvette beat's all the others.

2. Re: this is THE car!

but thats all they do for its 50th ANIVERSARY?!?! thats sad. . . .they shoulda done something really radical. . . they shoulda strayed from the path a bit.. . <!-- Signature -->

3. Re: this is THE car!

it wouldn't be as much of a Corvette if they strayed from the design. people want a familar car for the anniversary. look at the Camaro. they didn't change that much either. and it not just GM, look at Mustang anniversaries. hardly any changes. Whenever they make a new generation of a car they need to work out the bugs. why make a buggy 6th gen Corvette for the anniversary.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: this is THE car!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from yotamshinan</i>
    <b>not just that this is my favorit, it's also my 1 true love!
    the corvette beat's all the others.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I wouldn't go as far as saying it beats all the others. Ferrari, Bugatti, and Lamborghini can smoke Chevy Vettes any day. Corvettes are certainly Chevrolet's best car. The rest suck. Especially Cavaliers.

5. Re: this is THE car!

i agree with "yotamshinan" this car really does beat all others... for its price tag its got more power per dollar does more cornering G's per dollar accelerate to 60 in very similar time to other cars that cost 4-5 times more... personally i love the viper the most but there is no way in hell that i can deny that the vette is trully one of the best car in the world... oh yeah didnt the vette beat the hell out of the 360 modena and 550 maranello at sebring this year???

6. Re: this is THE car!

naa, there is nothing different about this corvette from the last one, they all look the same, like all american cars, they have about 50 versions of each which all look identical, for a 50th anniversary i would have expect chevrolet to give us something to look at and feel proud of rather than just altering the name.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: this is THE car!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ConnaGT1</i>
    <b>naa, there is nothing different about this corvette from the last one, they all look the same, like all american cars, they have about 50 versions of each which all look identical, for a 50th anniversary i would have expect chevrolet to give us something to look at and feel proud of rather than just altering the name.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Did you really expect GM to give you something different? when is the last time GM did anything "different"? all there cars basically look the same, nothing dramatic unless you count the Aztek but nobody in their right mind includes that car in anything :p<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: this is THE car!

I don't like the color. Seems also that it would have bigger disc brakes at the back. This just doesn't do it for me. <!-- Signature -->