This is the uglyest cas i ever seen

Discussion in '2000 Mugen SS2200 Concept' started by hondabulldog, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Stupid<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: This is the uglyest cas i ever seen

True,and you spelled car wrong. Honda kinda sux at concept cars. Did anybody see the Dualnote, Unibox, Civic Type R, WIC, BULLDOG, and SUU. They may have a lot of technogly but they r ugly as sh!t! If u don't believe me than turn to page 16 in the Nov.5 issue of Autoweek and see for yourselves.

3. Re: This is the uglyest cas i ever seen

First of all, Mugen tuned this car, not Honda. Second, most future cars will look like the dualnote, Unibox, bulldog, etc, in the future, so stick with it! If u don't believe me, go to the 35th Tokyo Motor show, which has all contries' cars.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: This is the uglyest car i ever seen

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from hondabulldog</i>
    <b>Stupid</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    I agree with this guy!<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: This is the uglyest cas i ever seen

Beurk this car is ugly why do they have to make concept car all ugly? in 90% case the concept car are ugly......

6. Re: This is the uglyest cas i ever seen

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ImprezaFan14</i>
    <b>True,and you spelled car wrong. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

LMAO<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: This is the uglyest cas i ever seen

and he spelt ugliest wrong.<!-- Signature -->