This is way better then the M5 !!!!

Discussion in '2002 Mazda RX-8' started by Grizz2K4, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: This is way better then the M5 !!!!

Who/Why would You Compare this and an M5!? Talk about Stupid...<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: This is way better then the M5 !!!!

3. Re: This is way better then the M5 !!!!

I love rotaries, to death. But... this car's 0-60 is 6 seconds. And I'm pretty sure that the M5 is indeed faster than that. Sorry fella.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: This is way better then the M5 !!!!

this is a pimp car but i would have to say the m5 is better then this. the m5 would smoke this but i like the looks of the mazda better.

5. Re: This is way better then the M5 !!!!

well, you can see how i feel by lookin at my name...
    but lately i have been checkin out rx7s and come to think of it.... i like them a lot. ill always drive a mustang,,, but an rx7 is an option later on.
    an yes an m5 would beat an rx-8, but not an rx-7 with a little boost in psi.
    not a chance. i hate bmw. i could care less how well made their cars and and other the other horse shit. theyre ugly, all look the same, and are luxury not race cars. they shouldnt be compared to anything. just because they are RWD that makes them a contender? think about how much mods cost on a bimmer. totally not worth it. you are payin double a corvettes price for somethin that could never beat it. m5 is an over priced status symbol, nothing more. u own because ur rich, not for racing. an rx-7 is way more practical. even my mustang would kill an m5. and guess what i didnt have to spend $70k to make it faster than one. no doubt that its a great car, i just hate them.
    its EVERY person i know that has an m5, m3 and just about any other bmw is a total arrogant asshole. ppl dont mod out beamers... theyre too busy makin payments on them. i cant wait till i see the guy with the m5 again. he lives one town over. im gonna ask him to race me and show his yuppie ass up.

6. I WOULD Tke this over an M5 eany day, it is faster in the quaret mile and 0-60. it looks better inside and out. it is more stylsh then the M5. i would take this over an M5 eany day.

7. Re: This is way better then the M5 !!!!

what the hell are u crazy? the M5 would kick this thing in the ass in a 0-60. the M5 looks better two<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: This is way better then the M5 !!!!

OH MY GOD!! HOW MUCH CRACK ARE U SMOKING SERIOUSLY! MAN MY FRIENDS PRELUDE HAS ALMOST JUST AS MUCH TORQUE AS YOUR PIECE OF SHIT MAZDA!
    TWIN ROTARY WHAT THE **** IS THAT SHIT!!M5 ALL THE WAY
    <!-- Signature -->

9. Re: This is way better then the M5 !!!!

"MSE" are you telling e that you do not know what the M5 is??!! oh man you're mising out big time. i like this car a lot but i dont think it can compare with the M5, the M5 s on a whole different level above. <!-- Signature -->

10. Re: This is way better then the M5 !!!!

Oh Oh Oh... i come from germany and BMW suxx, almost the M5!!!

I,ve got a 323 '92 with the rotary from an rx7 and i've kicked a few m5's in the ass! 1,1 litre and i don't have any turbo kit!!! and BMW??? 4l? 5l? V8? loooool...

bye <!-- Signature -->

11. Re: This is way better then the M5 !!!!

lol...
    those cars are in a hole diferent class...
    obviously the M5 is a more luxurious sports car, it is mostly owned by recently married or single guys that have too much money, ones who like comfort and also like hacing a little fun with their cars
    the rx-7 is sweet, but the M5 is more powerful, way more powerful and you can also sit 5 people in there and have no problem<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: This is way better then the M5 !!!!

this thing looks like a little japanese guy smiling, faster than a m5, the m5 is much more stylish and much much more powerful. man u need to do ur homework

13. Re: This is way better then the M5 !!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Imports Suck</i>
    <b>well, you can see how i feel by lookin at my name...
    but lately i have been checkin out rx7s and come to think of it.... i like them a lot. ill always drive a mustang,,, but an rx7 is an option later on.
    an yes an m5 would beat an rx-8, but not an rx-7 with a little boost in psi.
    not a chance. i hate bmw. i could care less how well made their cars and and other the other horse shit. theyre ugly, all look the same, and are luxury not race cars. they shouldnt be compared to anything. just because they are RWD that makes them a contender? think about how much mods cost on a bimmer. totally not worth it. you are payin double a corvettes price for somethin that could never beat it. m5 is an over priced status symbol, nothing more. u own because ur rich, not for racing. an rx-7 is way more practical. even my mustang would kill an m5. and guess what i didnt have to spend $70k to make it faster than one. no doubt that its a great car, i just hate them.
    its EVERY person i know that has an m5, m3 and just about any other bmw is a total arrogant asshole. ppl dont mod out beamers... theyre too busy makin payments on them. i cant wait till i see the guy with the m5 again. he lives one town over. im gonna ask him to race me and show his yuppie ass up.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

LOL , hahahahhah. Nice.

14. Re: This is way better then the M5 !!!!

I don't know what this guy thinks he's talking about, but an m5 would rip the hell out of this car. BMW's are the best of the best and M Power is second to none.<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: This is way better then the M5 !!!!

i agree wit u completely. Mazda rx-8 is a tyte car but M5s way tyte too. i dont know dat much bout m5s but i no enough to say the E39 m5s kick ass. its 394 hp, and V8 engine will rock the mazda

16. Re: This is way better then the M5 !!!!

the m5 would wreck this car in any aspect...its just freakin rules...who the hell would want a mazda over a bmw besides a riceR?...peace

17. Re: This is way better then the M5 !!!!

ARE you stupid in the head. COMPAREING A GERMAN GOD OF A CAR TO A MAZDA? A MAZDA? MAN i'm not even gonna try to fight this moron, but teh M5 is faster, a lot faster and 10 times better in every other aspect.

18. Re: This is way better then the M5 !!!!

Yeah right, idiot. Rotary cars have always been nice, but I don't think so.<!-- Signature -->