This is what the Mclaren F1 would be with forced-aspiration.

Discussion in '2001 Lotec Sirius' started by Pando, Apr 27, 2004.

1. This is what the Mclaren F1 would be with forced-aspiration, except that it would probably go a hell of a lot faster than 248 with 1300 HP!

This car is sweet though.

2. Re: This is what the Mclaren F1 would be with forced-aspiration.

i herd that if you trick out a Mclaren F1 it would have over 1500 HP and hit 300 plus MPH

3. Re: This is what the Mclaren F1 would be with forced-aspiration.

Now this is called POWER!!! But the acceleration seems a bit too low for 1.3K bhp, and so is the top speed. But i bet that this car makes up for it with grip and handling

4. Re: This is what the Mclaren F1 would be with forced-aspiration.

You are gravely mistaken, my friend. The McCleran doesn't have anywhere near the aerodynamics to reach 300 mph. Even with 1500hp, the car would have to be shaped like a big ass cheese wedge with a spoiler.

5. Re: This is what the Mclaren F1 would be with forced-aspiration.

Oh yeah, by the way, where or who did you supposedly hear this false information from? Or are you just blowin' smoke up everyone's arses?

6. Re: This is what the Mclaren F1 would be with forced-aspiration.

i ant lying i never do i did a serch on the Mclaren F1 thats my fav car and one web site stated that i dont know if its ture or not

7. Re: This is what the Mclaren F1 would be with forced-aspiration.

The McLaren F1 can opperate and reaach the speeds recorded without a spoiler. as far as it looking like a wedge of cheese, maybe. but this car was produced long ago and people are still compairing it to cars that are made in 2005! I would say that wedge of cheese has to be the most infamouse wedge of cheese of a car in history! (thats street legal)

8. Why would anyone want to strap a couple of turbos to the maclaren f1? the lotec is slower to 100km/h and whats an extra 16km/h matter when you are already travelling at 384km/h?

Would seem like a waste of money to change a Maclaren F1.

Being a benchmark now for over ten years doesn't come easy and Ferrari and Porsche are now only just coming close.

Give me a Maclaren any day and twice on sunday

9. I like this better than the McLaren

10. While it's true that the Macca can hit the stated speeds without a spoiler, it was so difficult to control it (especially at those speeds, but at high speeds in general) that the racing teams using them added a large spoiler that reduced the car's overall top speed just so it would be easier to keep on the track.

People make such a big fuss about this being able to beat the Macca, the Bugatti Veyron and the Koenigsegg CCR and upcoming CCX, but this thing isn't street legal like the others, and as the Veyron needed specially made tyres, i wouldn't think this would be able to put the power to the ground!

11. R U F!@#in' kidding me? if u strapped enough turbo power to generate 1500hp out of the BMW V12, you would have to add a lot of upgraded engine components such as pistons, halfshafts, etc. This adds weight, which would destroy the magnificant handling that made this car famous and turn it into a drag car. Imagine the size of the tires that would be needed to handle all that power! F!@#in' drag slicks! What a waste of $$$! If u want a 1500hp drag car, there are much cheaper ways to build one. Why would u destroy a legend? Also, ven. is right. The McLaren has nowhere near the aerodynamics needed to hit 300mph. Ya know what goes 300MPH? Top fuel dragsters! Top fuel dragsters that run on 90% alcohol and have f!@#in' 7500hp! 7500!

12. the mclaren f1 gt has more than enough aerodynamics to hit 300+ with 1500hp,
    it has already been clocked at over 250mph stock with just over 600bhp.
    the reason it most likely wouldnt hit 300+ is because of the weight it would
    gain from the larger engine.

13. Oh, why is it that every time I read posts on this site there's always people either badmouthing or blasting others for supposedly being "F**KING RETARDS," or "F**KING IDIOTS?!?!?!" Haven't you learned anything from your greaving parents at all, because they'd say, "treat others as you would want to be treated yourself," HUH?? BTW, yes this is what the McLaren F1 would perform like if it was forced-inducted, even though this is slower. Besides since when dose it sometimes matter about performance numbers anyways, but about the driving aspect of them both??

14. Oh, do you know where you got the info from?

15. This thread is pretty much COMPLETELY FULL of idiots

16. Yet, though you f*ckin' posted cheese d*ck so...galley I guess your an idiot too, MFC!!!

17. I apologise - I'm not fluent in fool. Do you speak English?