THIS KICKS THE VIPERS SCALEY ARSE!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in '2000 Marcos Mantis GT' started by nicktraffic, Aug 10, 2002.

1. How can Vipers only get around the same speed as this Marcos from a collossal 8litre V10 when this has a supered 4.6l?
    COS AMERICAN CARS ARE NO MATCH FOR BRITS THATS HOW!!!
    I think this is based on the "fun factor" like the viper + cobra and this has got the viper idea and made a better job of it.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: THIS KICKS THE VIPERS SCALEY ARSE!!!!!!!!!!

dude, viper wasnt tryin to go all out, it was made to kik GMs ass, not brittains, there aint tvrs over here (or really any brit cars) so they aint tryin to compete.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: THIS KICKS THE VIPERS SCALEY ARSE!!!!!!!!!!

This is one AMAZING car.. i dont believe that i didnt notice its existence until now....<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: THIS KICKS THE VIPERS SCALEY ARSE!!!!!!!!!!

what I like the most is that it only weights 2400 punds...now imagine turbocharging this piece of [email protected]#$ its a tin can with a v8<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: THIS KICKS THE VIPERS SCALEY ARSE!!!!!!!!!!

this car owns vipers, the viper isnt even in the same league as this car. but i believe marcos only produces like 160 of these a year, so they are rather rare.

6. Re: THIS KICKS THE VIPERS SCALEY ARSE!!!!!!!!!!

nicktaffic your suck a dumbass!!! how can this kick the vipers scaley ass when its a complete copy of the viper!! this copies vipers!!! your a fu.cking idiot!!!!

SAM!!!!!

7. Re: THIS KICKS THE VIPERS SCALEY ARSE!!!!!!!!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from VeilSide</i>
    <b>this car owns vipers, the viper isnt even in the same league as this car. but i believe marcos only produces like 160 of these a year, so they are rather rare.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

they are rather gay too.

P.S. it copise the viper looks like hell but the performance doesnt ouch a viper vipers rule!<!-- Signature -->

8. Re:
    THIS KICKS THE VIPERS SCALEY ARSE!!!!!!!!!!

im an american. ask your mom and shel tell you that americans have enough endurance to drive any of your cars. and a viper looks way better than this shit, and your mom.

9. Re: THIS KICKS THE VIPERS SCALEY ARSE!!!!!!!!!!

Man. That's exactly what I thought when I saw the power output and the price: viper competitor. I'm not sure what to make between the two cars. This thing would eat alive the first generation vipers, including the GTS and even GTS-R. I'm not sure about he SRT-10 though. It's still cheaper than the SRT-10 by 5-10k. I could get used to its looks too...

10. Re: THIS KICKS THE VIPERS SCALEY ARSE!!!!!!!!!!

Just thought I'd let you know; all Marcos's are made out of fibreglass.

11. Re: THIS KICKS THE VIPERS SCALEY ARSE!!!!!!!!!!

yea and turbocharging an allready supercharged engine is not the best idea ive heard...

12. Re: THIS KICKS THE VIPERS SCALEY ARSE!!!!!!!!!!

Ok Marcos have been out much much longer than the Viper so its Viper that copied Marcos. Marcos have been running this design for years. Just look at the 80s Mantulas.

Idiot

13. Re: THIS KICKS THE VIPERS SCALEY ARSE!!!!!!!!!!

But isn't it a mustang engine in the front?

14. Re: THIS KICKS THE VIPERS SCALEY ARSE!!!!!!!!!!

This Monster does kick the living crap out of the viper,simply because it's only 2400lbs,haha.
    It has over 500 horse and a lower 0-60 time no doubt then
    a Viper.
    The best part is it's about the same price of a viper but way faster
    and it's an Import ...Score!!!!!!

Imports Rule,and domestics drool

15. Re: THIS KICKS THE VIPERS SCALEY ARSE!!!!!!!!!!

They used the Cobra R engine i think and showed them how to get some good hp out of it too.

16. Re: THIS KICKS THE VIPERS SCALEY ARSE!!!!!!!!!!

here are some pics of the coupe, and the more powerful one (lm600) deep blue car.

17. Re: THIS KICKS THE VIPERS SCALEY ARSE!!!!!!!!!!

Some people spasm out whenever countries are compared (especially the US) like that "ask your mom" guy or the "Americans are too fat to drive manuals"... retards, both of them. Frankly, American cars haven't really been in competition with European cars with the exception of maybe BMW.
    As far as racing or sports cars, European cars dominate the market for the most part because they've got a Germany, Italy, UK, and a few other countries pumping out high quality cars with long traditions. North America has the US and what? Mexico with whatever cardboard cutout four-cylinder monsters they produce?
    For a long time we've cranked out muscle car after muscle car and that's pretty much been our thing. Muscle and Motorcycles. The Viper is relatively new and while it may be outmatched in performance by a some cars, it is still an impressive v10 powerhouse. However unlike the Marcos Mantis, it isn't supercharged, turbocharged, or whatever.
    It is a damn good car and ignoring the price comparisons, tweaked just a bit and this thing becomes a massive beast (but then again so can a civic).

Damn my longass posts.

18. Re: THIS KICKS THE VIPERS SCALEY ARSE!!!!!!!!!!

how does this copy the viper's looks? or the viper copying this car's looks? this is nothing like a viper at all!!! i hate u! shut up! shutup! stupid! die!

sry, i just had some anger.

but i have to say that most american cars r overwieght with bad performance (unless it has a 5,000,000,000 liter V1234567890 engine) and bad reliability

and i am american and own a ford

19. Re: THIS KICKS THE VIPERS SCALEY ARSE!!!!!!!!!!

ok, u say that this car is so good because it's light with 500+hp. Hmmm... How many horses does the viper have, and it ways almost a thousand pounds more, so if we keep the same engine in each and make the viper body glass-fibre, i would have to see that this fat american car just kicked your skinny britsih car's ass. Oh, and, yah the mantis use a Ford modular V-8, which is of course and american engine, so HA

20. Re: THIS KICKS THE VIPERS SCALEY ARSE!!!!!!!!!!

The Mantis is mighty quick. Everybody should try some kind of Marcos, they're great fun.

These cars have looked pretty much the same since they first appeared in the Sixties. The styling definitely isn't for everyone.

Personally, I prefer the coupes over dropheads, the Mini Marcos was shocking and the Mantaray had a nasty, pinched mid section, like it was wearing a corset. The rest are stunners to my eye, real attention grabbers.

Ford's V8 is very popular amongst English speciality manufacturers.

21. Re: THIS KICKS THE VIPERS SCALEY ARSE!!!!!!!!!!

do you realy think they've just put it in? They ave canged that v8 a lot before they put it in...