THIS KICKS THE VIPERS SCALEY ARSE!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in '2000 Marcos Mantis GT' started by nicktraffic, Aug 9, 2002.

1. How can Vipers only get around the same speed as this Marcos from a collossal 8litre V10 when this has a supered 4.6l?
    COS AMERICAN CARS ARE NO MATCH FOR BRITS THATS HOW!!!
    I think this is based on the "fun factor" like the viper + cobra and this has got the viper idea and made a better job of it.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: THIS KICKS THE VIPERS SCALEY ARSE!!!!!!!!!!

dude, viper wasnt tryin to go all out, it was made to kik GMs ass, not brittains, there aint tvrs over here (or really any brit cars) so they aint tryin to compete.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: THIS KICKS THE VIPERS SCALEY ARSE!!!!!!!!!!

This is one AMAZING car.. i dont believe that i didnt notice its existence until now....<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: THIS KICKS THE VIPERS SCALEY ARSE!!!!!!!!!!

what I like the most is that it only weights 2400 punds...now imagine turbocharging this piece of !@#$ its a tin can with a v8<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: THIS KICKS THE VIPERS SCALEY ARSE!!!!!!!!!!

this car owns vipers, the viper isnt even in the same league as this car. but i believe marcos only produces like 160 of these a year, so they are rather rare.

6. Re: THIS KICKS THE VIPERS SCALEY ARSE!!!!!!!!!!

nicktaffic your suck a dumbass!!! how can this kick the vipers scaley ass when its a complete copy of the viper!! this copies vipers!!! your a fu.cking idiot!!!!

SAM!!!!!

7. Re: THIS KICKS THE VIPERS SCALEY ARSE!!!!!!!!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from VeilSide</i>
    <b>this car owns vipers, the viper isnt even in the same league as this car. but i believe marcos only produces like 160 of these a year, so they are rather rare.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

they are rather gay too.

P.S. it copise the viper looks like hell but the performance doesnt ouch a viper vipers rule!<!-- Signature -->