this lmbo is one of the best

Discussion in '2001 Lamborghini Diablo VT 6.0 SE' started by Lotus Master, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: this lmbo is one of the best

true dat!

2. it ha a nice disige and is prety fast. i like it!

3. Re: this lmbo is one of the best

No, the lambo isn't one of the best, it is in fact, *the* best. It is quite simply the most awesome car ever conceived both for it's looks, speed, and overall dominating presence.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: this lmbo is one of the best

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from mike666</i>
    <b>it ha a nice disige and is prety fast. i like it!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Holy crap, kid. Can you spell? Oh yeah, it is the best "lmbo", as you like to put it.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: this lmbo is one of the best

You guys need to learn how to spell.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: this lmbo is one of the best

you all need to use Word. <!-- Signature -->

7. Re: this lmbo is one of the best

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Fast Man</i>
    <b>You guys need to learn how to spell.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Hella yeah.
    This is a true legend<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: this lmbo is one of the best

yep, u gotta love a well build diablo ;)<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: this lmbo is one of the best

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from mike666</i>
    <b>it ha a nice disige and is prety fast. i like it!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    That's gross.<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: this lmbo is one of the best

Holy shit you guys are the dumbest people on sc.net. Maybe in the world!<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: this lmbo is one of the best

looks for the diablo
    performance for the murcielago
    though choice

12. i love this car soooo much.

in my eyes this is the best lmbo ever made.

i even prefer it to the murchelargo