this looks exactly like a jaguar XK8

Discussion in '2002 Maserati Coupé GT' started by 550maranellokid, Aug 10, 2002.

1. it also looks like an aston martin vanquish<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: this looks exactly like a jaguar XK8

Yes, i have to agree that it looks nearly identical to the XK8.

But it looks nothing like a vanquish<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: this looks exactly like a jaguar XK8

ya i see you what you mean , their are similaritys but their not exact

4. Re: this looks exactly like a jaguar XK8

This looks very different to an XK8...only the body style (coupe) is shared, along with the front lights and hood bulge

5. Re: this looks exactly like a jaguar XK8

man its like the same fukin car<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: this looks exactly like a jaguar XK8

yea NOT the vanquish?

and for the record, we should probably take a step back and see how similar SO MANY sports cars look these days. this car is just latching onto a popular styling format, so no doubt it will look /something/ like something else... but i can definately see the differences... and i like em! so maserati for me, please!<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: this looks exactly like a jaguar XK8

Similarites yes, but they don't look the same. This looks better.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: this looks exactly like a jaguar XK8

umm... i'm i the only one who can't see the resemblance<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: this looks exactly like a jaguar XK8

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Comunista</i>
    <b>yea NOT the vanquish?

and for the record, we should probably take a step back and see how similar SO MANY sports cars look these days. this car is just latching onto a popular styling format, so no doubt it will look /something/ like something else... but i can definately see the differences... and i like em! so maserati for me, please!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I agree. There's some similarity but that's normal. I like the Jag much more.<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: this looks exactly like a jaguar XK8

this looks exactly like a austin martin vanquish<!-- Signature -->