This looks like a cruiser for retired old farts...

Discussion in '2000 Buick Regal GNX Concept' started by FeLiX93, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: This looks like a cruiser for retired old farts...

THE #1 company in US world is WALMART Guess what #2 is GM

FORD f150 IS #1 selling car

TOYOTA SUCKS

BUICK GNX will kill skyline!!!

2. Re: This looks like a cruiser for retired old farts...

Before u answer that....yes I know skyline is nassan...I just hate all japanese cars...DONT GET ME STARTED WITH RULING OVER U JAP CARS

3. Re: Hmmm. . . . . . dont think so

yeah but today's Regal GS totally sucks the tailpipes of the GN.

4. Re: This looks like a cruiser for retired old farts...

The 1987 GNX was actually special. There were 547 built, they were fast, and they were just pretty cool. This old-fart mobile does not come close to matching the 87'. the 87' did 0-60 in 4.7 seconds. a buick did that. this car just is another old-fart car from buick.

5. Re: This looks like a cruiser for retired old farts...

Ya thats why My Username is just that! and BTW my old username is KKKMAN!

6. Re: This looks like a cruiser for retired old farts...

The topic headliner couldn't be truer, what a joke. I personally owned the real deal, and I've got to tell you. A front driver has no prayer. Now I'm not talking in terms of flat out straight line performance... that's a given, the handling, and stopping power, the emnities and the technology going into an '87 was truley remarkable. The car actually raises the back end hydraulically when I puch the gas. Why? Because it was to counter the effects of squat spinning noted for all rear wheel drive cars that enough power to shed tires. The GNX was in my book the most advanced car for the next ten years after it went into hiding. The new Regal is just that, a Regal, nice as it is Gramps is in the drivers seat. I currently drive a Buick Century with a 3.1 it's a dogmiester, but comfy. Buick has been my brand for years, although I've owned many others. But let's all please pay homeage to the great GNX!.... rated @ 276 Hp's & 360 Ft Lbs. Peace out guys!

The Killer

7. mafia sentinel!