this looks like Murcielagos bigbrother....

Discussion in '2002 Laraki Fulgura Concept' started by sent, Aug 10, 2002.

1. ok it may have the curvs of ferrari but for me laraki stole the design for Murcielago or otherwise.is it a production car? I like it very much tho..

2. #2 Corvette Crazy, Aug 10, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: this looks like Murcielagos bigbrother....

this looks nothing like a Murcielago. Are you a #$%#ing retard? This cant be a production car, notice the word concept! Anyway i think it slighty copied the design of the ferrari 360 in the front. And maybe the side is just barely a hint like the earlier diablo. But the back is completly original and it is awsome. Dont get me wrong i do like this car but SENT, this looks nothing like a Murcielago! Know what the #$%# you are talking about berore you post.

www.geocities.com/chevypower7788 <!-- Signature -->

3. Re: this looks like Murcielagos bigbrother....

ok, maybey not the Murcielago M8, personally i think it is a cross between a Ferrari 360 and an Ital Design Lamborghini Cala.
    If this car was to be succsesfull on the market i think it would need a bit more imagination in the design for the front.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: this looks like Murcielagos bigbrother....

hmm the carrera gt is called a concept car on this sight even tho porsche have desided to make it a production car. maybe im wrong but i have heard 3000 cars in all. personly i think it looks like the new lambo with the rear air intakes, and it has a lambo engine. i agree that it has a ferrari front tho.
    NB. xcuse my bad english............