this or Enzo?

Discussion in '2001 B.Engineering Edonis' started by boneman, Feb 21, 2003.

1. Re: this or Enzo?

Ummm are you just stupid or am i missin something? THIS WEIGHS HALF AS MUCH AS THE ENZO AND HAS MORE HORSE POWER!!! THOSE STATS MUST BE AN ESTIMATE!!! Its not FCKING possible unless it was a 3 yr old driving the edonis that it can possibly go slower than the enzo (to 60)

Quote from HNDAKLLR
    If these stats are accurate, this car has a power to weight ratio almost that of an F1 car. That's insane! You would have to be a professional driver to even try to handle this thing. They have to be wrong. Just think 1479 lbs. (Lotus Elise) with 680 hp. Insane. If this is real I'd have to go with the Enzo. This car would be undriveable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

finally someone has realised that, but an F1 cars power to weight is 0.8 this cars is 1, lol still what the #$%#ing hell? no way in hell the enzo is faster.

2. Re: this or Enzo?

finally someone has realised that, but an F1 cars power to weight is 0.8 this cars is 1, lol still what the #$%#ing hell? no way in hell the enzo is faster.

3. Re: this or Enzo?

The 0-60 time on the Edonis is wrong on this site. Evo magazine tested it against a McLaren F1, and it ran a 3.9. It was destroyed the McLaren (The Macca did a 3.2), but 3.9 is nothing to be ashamed at.

As for which one I'd choose? I'd take the Edonis any day of the week. The Enzo is an amazing car, but is way overrated.

4. Re: this or Enzo?

I would probably take the Edonis because it is a lot more of an exclusive car, and it comes from Bugatti. I hate to rate a car just by the brand, but Bugatti has always held a special spot for me.

5. Re: this or Enzo?

I agree. this is harder to find, and it looks way more futuristic. I love this car!

6. Re: this or Enzo?

It's based on the EB110 chassis.

7. I'd take the Enzo.

8. The B. in B. Engineering stands for Bugatti...and I'd take this car over the Enzo