this or the firebird or the camaro

Discussion in '2004 Pontiac GTO' started by 4WD, Aug 10, 2002.

1. i would take the firebird ove this but i do like this too

2. Re: this or the firebird or the camaro

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ImPoRtEr</i>
    <b>i would take the firebird ove this but i do like this too</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->I would take this, because I think it looks better and more hp., but firebird and camaro it would be a tie.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: this or the firebird or the camaro

I'd take a Trans-Am over the Camero and the GTO. Its got the looks.

4. Re: this or the firebird or the camaro

I think the Camaro looks the best, the Firebird has the best sound (between the two anyone has actually heard), and the GTO has the most hp and torque... I'll take all three. Have a nice day.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: this or the firebird or the camaro

I take the Trans Am WS6 over this cuz it looks damn good. This is very close behind tho....and the camaro very close behind the GTO...Hell, i love em all, but the WS6 got a place in my heart.

L8a dayz<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: this or the firebird or the camaro

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 77 Monte Carlo SS 350</i>
    <b>I take the Trans Am WS6 over this cuz it looks damn good. This is very close behind tho....and the camaro very close behind the GTO...Hell, i love em all, but the WS6 got a place in my heart.

L8a dayz</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->At first the camaro had a place in my heart then the ws6 now the gto.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: this or the firebird or the camaro

how about none of the above?
    the 2003 cobra or the Z06<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: this or the firebird or the camaro

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from rex4ev</i>
    <b>how about none of the above?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

LOL<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: this or the firebird or the camaro

the 2003 mustang cobra is by far the better muscle car<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: this or the firebird or the camaro

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from rex4ev</i>
    <b>the 2003 mustang cobra is by far the better muscle car</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I absolutely agree. It's is currently the best performer for its price. Not to mention it's great responses to modding.<!-- Signature -->