This, or the Speed 12?

Discussion in '2000 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Concept' started by AdamX, Jan 16, 2003.

1. Whats better hmm???

2. Re: This, or the Speed 12?

ahh the speed 12 is way better

3. Re: This, or the Speed 12?

Ya you idiot, can this car handle, obviously, NO, there for the TVR over rules it

4. Re: This, or the Speed 12?

this car is good for a straight line so therfor id go with the speed 12, looks alot better too

5. Re: This, or the Speed 12?

Just because it raced on a track doesn't mean it did well...

6. Re: This, or the Speed 12?

Speed 12,this is ugly trash.

7. Re: This, or the Speed 12?

Speed 12 all the way, #$%# this piece of shit Yank-Tank!

8. Re: This, or the Speed 12?

speed 12! hands down

9. Re: This, or the Speed 12?

Speed 12

10. Re: This, or the Speed 12?

Do you even have to ask? Obviously the Speed 12.

11. Re: This, or the Speed 12?

y do people ask dumb questions. There is always one that is a bit better than the other, it's obiously the Speed 12

12. Re: This, or the Speed 12?

the winner is, undeniably, the Speed 12.

13. Re: This, or the Speed 12?

The TVR.
    But I'd take a McLaren over both!

14. Re: This, or the Speed 12?

most definatley the speed 12, maybe not as fast in a straigt line, but handles better, more luxurious, and its not a chevy, its a TVR

15. Re: This, or the Speed 12?

ok the camaro does have it's downs and yes it's the suspension now what would you say if I ws to putt a few $bucks$ on the suspension of this camaro???

now I'am not trying to bash the Speed 12 cause I respect European cars Butt I cant stand those sorry ass Jap cars!!!

LONG LIVE AMERICAN MUSCLE!!!!!

16. Re: This, or the Speed 12?

OK U ALL NEED TO SHUT UP THIS IS A FAKE AZZ STATS THE IDIOT THAT MADE THIS SITE WAS PROBABLE RUSHING OR TYPED THE STATS OF AANOTHER CAR IF U QUOTE ME UR MOM IS GAY!

17. Re: This, or the Speed 12?

all muscle car fans don't get me wrong i love muscle cars but i'd take this over the zl-1 anyday, infact also take the speed 12 over most cars anyways.

18. Re: This, or the Speed 12?

y r u ppl dissin this car? this is monster! but yes the speed 12 is prolly better, but that dosent mean the Camaro sux. this car is beast. i dont care wat any1 else says. but wat would u hav? the TVR or a C5-R?

19. Re: This, or the Speed 12?

I'd take the Speed 12. This car might have awesome performance, but it simply lacks one key element to be called a supercar: STYLE. It is still 'just' a Camaro. Just like a Supra with 1000+ Hp is still 'just' a Toyota.. all may be awesome cars. They just lack that ultra-exclusive look. Therefore, I'd go with the Speed 12.

20. tvr speed 12?
    if so, so long camaro!

21. i am talking about on a track no a drag race
    camaro wins on a drag race for sure

22. That is a really dumb question to ask. The camaro would leave that thing in the dust, i project at the line a good 3 car lengths. there is a video floating around on the net that shows the ZL1 run a 9.84 with slicks. find that and you will see what i mean.

23. #23 syco11978skylinefreak, Nov 16, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  24. ... wut does jap cars have to do with anything? u random bastard...

25. dude he asked wut u would pick not which would win in a dragrace u F***ing IDIOT