this ***** over a carrera?

Discussion in '2002 Maserati Coupé GT' started by 360spider, Aug 10, 2002.

1. w\how would it go against the new 2002 carrera? and how bout against maybe a Tuscan?
    good to see those 0-100 figures...finally gicin maserati owners a reason to be arogant at the lights!<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: this ***** over a carrera?

I wish my dad held out for a Maserati instead of the Lincon :(<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: this ***** over a carrera?

i would honestly take this over any type of carrera! I think this car is #$%#in ausome seriously, first thing i would do w/ 80g's is buy this.

4. Re: this ***** over a carrera?

Don't get me wrong. I love Porsches, but I'd have to take this over the Carrera.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: this ***** over a carrera?

hey 4.8 sec 0-60 mph sounds good to me. sounds even better when you see that it weighs 3682 lbs. cambiocorsa doesn't sound that bad either. for 70 thousand, maserati all the way.

6. Re: this ***** over a carrera?

Nah, Carrera for me. Love this car though...just that it's a good $30k ($Australian) more expensive, and will probably devaluate just as fast as a Carrera. Porsches have surprisingly low servicing costs, too. But hey, if money wasn't an issue, I'd have to say "up yours" to the rest of the world, and buy the 'rati. What a machine! <!-- Signature -->

7. Re: this ***** over a carrera?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from John</i>
    <b>I wish my dad held out for a Maserati instead of the Lincon :(</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Why? is your dad kind of rich. Maseratis cost a lot more than most Lincons.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: this ***** over a carrera?

All Porsches and Maseratis are great, but i would definately take the Maserati, ask this question in the carrera forums and im sure you'll get the oppisite answer, it is all a matter of personal oppinion.

9. Re: this ***** over a carrera?

well they are very close but i think that the 911 carerra would be better on the roads and it is cheaper and it does get better gas millage. but i but if none of that was an issue i would take an italian built sports car any day especially if its a ferrari owned company.

10. Re: this ***** over a carrera?

hay my dads got an 86 carrera its pretty fast top speed around 150 and its almost 20 yrs old so i think i wpould take the porsche i think porsche could im prove alot in nearly 20 yrs oh also this may sound stupid but is maserati part of Ferrari or is it like Ford, Lincoln,Mercury because most of the maserati dealer ships ive seen have Ferrari dealer ships with them ??????? just askin

Corvettes suck American carz suck If u want a real super car Make room for the "ITALLION STALLION" Ferrari And if u want a real true ferrari well they all are real but the best iz Enzo

Peace you gotta love it

11. Re: this ***** over a carrera?

just remember the porsche is a flat 6, but i think the carrera looks better than the coupe..just my oponion

12. Re: this ***** over a carrera?

Stop being such a loser, loser.

13. Re: this ***** over a carrera?

This car is nice with tan/sand interior.

14. Re: this ***** over a carrera?

This is probably more car for the money. The engine is a powerful V8 etc.

But the Porsche is the better car. More reliable, economical, easier to live with and that sort of thing. It's slower in straight line by a small margin, but show me a corner and I'll show you a beaten Maserati...

Porsche 911 Carrera 4S with a manual in dark blue, please.

15. Re: this ***** over a carrera?

sorry for all the porsche fan but in a recent test of the german! Magazine "auto motor und sport" the maserati cambiocorsa is the winner. they even gat the 25hp tuning version of the 911 becouse they where afrait that the more powerfull maserati was to much for the normal 911. "the comparison has had the anticipated result and the injection of power results insufficient to win over the facts: the "coupe cambiocorsa" has been held best as it regards the fundamental characteristics: a more complete auto as a whole. now for the jaguar fans from england the last number of the english magazine "auto express" it publishes a test comparison among the new "spyder" and the "xkr. well, the verdict is favorable to the maserati, defined a great deal more "exciting to drive", in comparison to the competing xkr, particularly, for the temperament of the maserati engine and the strong character. the jaguar is a good car, however, not to the height of the "spyder." so maserati is a better car, more confortable, more easy to handle, more sportive, better performing and have four seets for two nice ladies in the back!! i am very sorry for porsche and jaguar but maserati rules( and looks much better!!But this is a personal opinion)