This POS was killed by the Ferrari 360 GT

Discussion in '2005 Mosler MT900 S' started by Gallucci, Dec 19, 2002.

1. Re: This POS was killed by the Ferrari 360 GT

Even if the Street MosLer is faster than the street Ferrari,I would
    still rather have a ferrari.Just look at this thing,it's hideous,it looks Cheap and it was built cheap because it's like a Generic car compared with the 360,lol.I rest my case,Ferrari is better.This thing
    pales in comparison with the Modena's look,quality,prestige and heritage,heh.

2. Re: This POS was killed by the Ferrari 360 GT

360 GT? Ha....I doubt it....but I dont believe it isnt possible...those Ferrari racecars are pretty fast, but not fast enought. However I do belive that street versions of each of be a pittiful race. It wouldnt even be close. The stock Vette I believe is actually faster than the 360....and at well under 1/4 the price!

3. Re: This POS was killed by the Ferrari 360 GT

OK, you need to do some reading before you start posting, new member.

1. What you said about the stock Vette being faster than the 360 is the funniest thing I've ever read.

2. The street versions of both are amazing cars.

3. The Ferrari 360 GT DID BEAT THE MOSLER IN THE 2002 CHAMP.

4. Ferrari racecars are fast, period.

5. You are an idiot.

4. Re: This POS was killed by the Ferrari 360 GT

OMG this retard still tries to go around and talk shit, havn't you been owned enough times loser?

Do you seriously want to look like an idiot again?

Let us start shall we..........

Quote from Antidomestic
    "it looks Cheap and it was built cheap because it's like a Generic car"
    Well I guess then you think the Mclaren is also "Built Cheap" as well, once again do some research about a car before you go on and bash it.

5. Re: This POS was killed by the Ferrari 360 GT

Why is the stock Vette being faster then the stock 360 so funny?

Truth is neither car destroys the other, both are very close in performance, and I've seen comparisons that have gone both ways. Performance wise those two cars are in the same class. (remember I said performance wise)

6. Re: This POS was killed by the Ferrari 360 GT

Man, you ARE an idiot! I almost had to call an ambulance I was laughing so hard at your "logic" HAHA!

7. Re: This POS was killed by the Ferrari 360 GT

You really don't understand the money role in racing - Ferrari has more development money in the 360GT's wing than Mosler has in its entire MT900 program! Plus, the Mosler has outqualified and beaten the Ferrari before, and will again.

8. Re: This POS was killed by the Ferrari 360 GT

The Ferrari 360GT's did win against the Mosler, but how can you say it's a piece of crap? It's awesome! Show some respect dumbass.

9. Re:

the MT900R finished first in GTS in the 2003 Daytona. its also a dominant force in the Brithish GT series winning the championship. not bad for a small company.

10. Re: This POS was killed by the Ferrari 360 GT

11. Re: This POS was killed by the Ferrari 360 GT

12. Re: This POS was killed by the Ferrari 360 GT

testing

13. The production MT900S would smash the production 360 Modena.

14. Well first the mosler is street legal in almost a race ready for and well the ferrari is street legal in well.....not .....a race ready form. Sure it's an amazing car we would all love to drive but it's not the GT. So bottom dollar if I wanted to buy a street legal race car which I could drive in the states my money would be on the mosler.

15. Stock vettes are almost as fast as 360's, the mosler's not crap, ya ferrari racecars are fast, and ur an idiot.

16. UM...hey a*shole Ford won I think about 7-9 (think the GT40 MKII-MKIV and the 427 S/C Cobra, anybody) overall wins are only (I believe) 5 or 6 wins behind the Ferrari, in the 60s. However, you also should remember that Lotus and Jaguar won over the Ferraris as well, in the 50s and 60s, as well, because they don't have as many wins as Ford and Ferrari put together, anyways.

As far as Formula 1, Ford-Cosworth (at that point in time) should come to mind, along with Mario Andretti (who won Americas first and only drivers championship), but because of him it paved the for Ford-Cosworth to dominate the 80s, until 1992 when the FIA Sanctioning body completely revamped the some of rules and regulations, which meant Ford leaving Formula 1, altogether. Sh*t, for ONE reason Ferrari WAS using Ford-Cosworth power back then, for f*cksake!!!