this rocks

Discussion in '2001 Pontiac Firebird Raptor Concept' started by Ferrari Hoon, Aug 10, 2002.

1. GM make hoon cars... Ford are shit. Holdens rock, Pontiacs rock, and all GM rocks.

2. Re: this rocks

Trans Am's rock. Better than all Mustangs. Go Holden!

3. Re: this rocks

Welcome to supercars my friend. I so agree with you. And what do you think of the New Trans Am Fire Hawk done by SLP. Go see the ZL1 Camaro concept car it is so sweet.

4. Re: this rocks

f-birds are gay

5. Re: this rocks

not this one!

6. Re: this rocks

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from mike10</i>
    <b>f-birds are gay</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote>
    <b>I CAN'T COMPREHEND WHY A CAR IS OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN GAY? ARE YOU GAY?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center>

7. Re: this rocks

are you stupid? A supped up S2000 can eat this thing alive... how do you ask? just ad a high performance turbo kit, NOS, intercooler, exhaust and there you have it. Why? cause an S2000 doesn't way 3500 pounds<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: this rocks

hey nestykwik, shut the hell up, the fact that this thing weighs 3500 lbs has nothing to do with it, a souped up s200 like you said it will come no where close. If you think otherwise than you are as ignorant as you sound. This car probably does 60 is less than 3.5 seconds WITHOUT NOS!!! the s2000 that you speak of, probably wont evencome close to the trans am without the NOS. In fact if want to dispute it, then go look ant Honda's own performance s2000, doesnt come close. The Mugen prototype, not even close.
    A couple other reasons that your honda cant hang is , one: the rear end canthandle the power, 2: neither can the transmission, 3: Try getting those 225-40 r 17 tires too hook up with the kindof power that you are talking about. 4: You would have to put probably 20 lbs of boost on an already stressed motor and then ontop of that you would need to put at least a 150 shot on to it. That motor wasnot made for turbos it is a high compression and hi rpm motor that will crack under the extreme conditions that you are talking about.

Now on the s2000's side it can out handle the Trans Am but you were nottalking about that now were you, you were being ignorant and trying to make a s2000 (piece of shit) out drag a hopped up TA, keep dreaming buddy<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: this rocks

Bout time they made a Firebird which would (without doubt) slaughter any Mustang.

10. Re: this rocks

Out of all the rice burners out there you pick the s2000!? You #$%#ing moron. Another "Rice Rocket" shithead comment. Yeah I loved watching that Supra with the 1,000+ horses get its ass stomped by the mclaren. Imports are WAY over rated, their nothing more than a high school wet dream for morons that see a park bench wing on the back of a civic and think its a performance machine.

11. Re: this rocks

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Nesty Kwik</i>
    <b>are you stupid? A supped up S2000 can eat this thing alive... how do you ask? just ad a high performance turbo kit, NOS, intercooler, exhaust and there you have it. Why? cause an S2000 doesn't way 3500 pounds</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I completely disagree. Yeah go spend 30 grand in mods, drive it for a little while and have it brake down. For the money you spent on modding an S2000 you could have gotten a brand new Z06. Nothing else compares for the price<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: this rocks

Ya, people will still be driving this around at 100000 miles, everyone with a souped up rice burner will be sitting on the curb watching. Why? Because after a couple of runs, that little four banger with nos and turbo will blow sky high!

13. Re: this rocks

the 94 boss mustang would shit all over this thing<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: this rocks

i love when a little souped-up civic pulls up to me and that is the last i ever see of him when i get to the finish line be cause he can't catch up to ME

15. Re: this rocks

i think you might be

16. Re: this rocks

are you stupid? this would WHOOP your souped-up not-rod tuner S2000 EASILY!!!! all you have to do with this Firebird is...well..just turn it on, rev it up, and smoke your tuner not-rod S2000 off the line!!!!!!! and so what if it don't weigh 3500 lbs., cars like this Firebird don't need to rev all the way to 8000RPM or higher to get to their peak torque potential...this peaks at 6300RPM, making for a faster car with more power available at the lower end...AND WHO NEEDS NOS!?!?!?!! AAUGH!!!! NOS is for the tuner crowd who thinks their Civic can whoop a badass musclecar such as this...NOS is for wussies who can't afford sweet rides such as this, and have to cheat to win (get off the Fast and the Furious already and watch a real movie like the Original Gone in 60 Seconds-the original not the remake that came out recently, Bullitt, Corvette Summer, or even the Dukes of Hazzard shows for some REAL cars with REAL Horsepower!!!)...NOTHING beats good ol American HP!!!

17. S2K

I love a lot of the nice American Muscle cars but not so fast with the S2000 bashing.A $3,800 turbo would get the car to about 350 hp and somewhere around 500 ft/lbs of torque.This is all coming from a 2800 pound car.This is just the starting point, with other mods this car could have around 400 hp.Plus it would handle better than your glorified Firebird.Not to mention the Hondas' engine is about half the displacement.Which makes the V6 firebird look like even more of a dog.