This shuld be next years rally car...

Discussion in '2000 Peugeot 607 Feline Concept' started by Go the 22B, Aug 10, 2002.

1. I recon they drop the 206 WRC cars motor in to it slap a few sponsors on and head straight to a rally. then well test the druability of that crappy little bubble.

2. Re: This shuld be next years rally car...

Asshole.

The successor of the 206 WRC will be the...207 WRC !!!
    May be the 307 , but I don't think so.

Engines with more than 4 cylinders are forbidden in WRC.

3. Re: This shuld be next years rally car...

Why does it seem so difficult for so many people to just keep tabs on reality when posting here? This is a concept car. It's meant to showcase future ideas in styling for forthcoming Peugeot models. It's not going into ANY series... least of all WRC - it's a V6 (only fours allowed), it's RWD (WRC cars are 4WD!?) and except for this one showcar, it Does Not EXIST...<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: This shuld be next years rally car...

Losing touch with reality is not always a bad thing. Sometimes that's the only way to stay in it. But as for this car. I think the bubble canopy needs work and then it might not look like such a far away possibility for it to be produced.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: This shuld be next years rally car...

Wow this is a stupid thread<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: This shuld be next years rally car...

There is nothing wrong with gay guys, except that they are pretty damn gross and should keep their feminine asses away from me. But the quote "jackass" who started this forum should be shot or raped by a gay person for suggesting that this should be the next rally car. Hell, if Peugot(sp) did that, I think hell should freeze over and Toyota's next rally car should be a Tercel. Stupid #$%#, you should know better.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: This shuld be next years rally car...

This car would be homo as a rally car. Notice how it is set up over the rear wheels, because it is RWD. Rally cars are FWD or 4WD! Dumbass!