this skyline looks so good!!!

Discussion in '2003 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra' started by z28vette, Aug 9, 2002.

1. oh wait! it is a #$%#ing gay ass mustang<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: this skyline looks so good!!!

pround member of american muscle?? hey look a mustang... american muscle<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: this skyline looks so good!!!

This is about as much a Skyline as a metro is an LM car. What the hell is wrong with this car? Lots of inovation, great power. If the reliability comes up from some current Ford products, its an awesome car.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: this skyline looks so good!!!

I can't believe you think that the Skyline design is original ?

The skyline uses a design copied from the Aston Martin V8.

The design of the Mustang is base on the '94 model, everyone knows that.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: this skyline looks so good!!!

I really don't see how this looks anything like a skyline.
    I'm not putting either cars down at all. People are entitled to their own opinion, and I'm not saying that that you're wrong in saying that it looks like a skyline. So, please, point out the simularities, so I can have a chance to see where you're coming from.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: this skyline looks so good!!!

Don't be such a #$%#, Its got 390 hp don't bash it cuz its a mustang lest you look like a closed minded, stupid little prick. <!-- Signature -->

7. Re: this skyline looks so good!!!

There's nothing to say, GM is afraid. They'll be the first to pray.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: this skyline looks so good!!!

"oh wait! it is a #$%#ing gay ass mustang" -z28vette

So it looks so good if it's a Jap, yet gay if it's American? That's funny, I thought you were proud to be an American. And I've never heard of a Z28 Corvette